Xtra News Community 2
April 19, 2024, 06:33:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

A Laugh a day keeps the Doctor away

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Laugh a day keeps the Doctor away  (Read 14909 times)
Newtown-Fella
« Reply #325 on: July 18, 2009, 07:06:31 am »

After  having their 11th child, an Irish couple decided that that was enough, as they couldn't afford a larger bed. So the husband  went to his doctor and told him that he and his wife didn't want to  have any more children.. 

The doctor  told him there was a procedure called a vasectomy that would fix the  problem but it was expensive. A less costly alternative was to go  home, get a large firecracker, light it, put it in a beer can, then  hold the can up to his ear and count to 10. 

The husband  said to the doctor, "B'Jayzus, I may not be the smartest guy in the  world, but I don't see how putting a firework in a beer can next to  my ear is going to help me with my problem."

"Trust me, it  will do the job", said the doctor. 

So the man  went home, lit a cracker and put it in a beer can. He held the can  up to his ear and began to count: 

"1, 2, 3, 4,  5," at which point he paused, and placed the beer can between his  legs so he could continue counting on his other hand.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: