Xtra News Community 2
November 14, 2019, 02:21:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

A Laugh a day keeps the Doctor away

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Laugh a day keeps the Doctor away  (Read 6891 times)
donquixotenz
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

STILL TILTING

« Reply #475 on: October 03, 2013, 09:43:43 pm »

A man and his wife were dressed and ready to go out for a New Year’s Eve Party. They turned on a night light, turned the answering machine on, covered the pet parakeet and put the cat in the backyard. They phoned the local cab company and requested a taxi.

The taxi arrived and the couple opened the front door to leave... the house. The cat they put out in the back yard, scoots back into the front door. They didn't want the cat shut in the house because she always tries to eat the parakeet.

The wife goes out to the taxi, while the husband went inside to get the cat. The cat runs upstairs, with the husband in hot pursuit. Waiting in the cab, the wife doesn't want the driver to know that the house will be empty for the night. So, she explains to the taxi driver that her husband will be out soon, 'He's just going upstairs to say Goodbye to my mother.'

A few minutes later, the husband gets into the cab. 'Sorry I took so long,' he said, as they drove away. 'That stupid bitch was hiding under the bed. I had to poke her with a coat hanger to get her to come out! She tried to take off, so I grabbed her by the neck. Then, I had to wrap her in a blanket to keep her from scratching me. But it worked! I hauled her fat ass downstairs and threw her out into the back yard!

The cab driver hit a parked car.
Report Spam   Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.

But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...

WOW, What a Ride!"

Please note: IMHO and e&oe apply to all my posts.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: