Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 09:47:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

How Real Men Catch Fish

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Real Men Catch Fish  (Read 1579 times)
donquixotenz
Shit-Hot Member

STILL TILTING

« on: March 26, 2009, 08:22:04 am »

Actually if you drop a line in port phillip bay victoria aus you will get as many flatheads (star gazaer) as hooks they are so prolific, some a goodly size. they are excellent eating being a sweet fish that goes well on the table, I would reccomend that if you do go fishing you go to eastern side of the bay well away from toens as the harbour is slowly becomming very polluted with sewerage and chem runoff and out beyond the 11 fathom line is far less polluted. there are still some enormous schnapper out there I regurly caught 10 to 20 pounders and 4 to 5 is not uncommon. best bait is sand worms found in the shore sand just tip a bucket up side down in the wet sand near the water line and jump on it and they pop up you have to be quick though as the dissapear very quickly. they are also found under rocks but be careful they have vicious nipper in mouth. Another very good bait is kunji a sort of redmeat sea anemone found on the rocks below high tide line bothe the worms and kunji stay on the hooh and the fisk really go ape for them.
Report Spam   Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.

But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...

WOW, What a Ride!"

Please note: IMHO and e&oe apply to all my posts.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: