Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 01:22:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Childrens rights without responsibilities = mayhem at home and school

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Childrens rights without responsibilities = mayhem at home and school  (Read 2665 times)
Crusader
« on: May 10, 2010, 08:46:26 pm »

I never had rights as a kid they weren't heard of when I was young, oh you had the right to be anti social but it came with the right to get your arse kicked for being so, and as an adult, like most I have feck all rights as it is!

My wife's a teacher at one of the local primaries, man some of her horror stories about some of the kids at her school.... make your hair curl and turn grey.

No use bitching and moaning people, we  or at least most of you were the ones that let the over PCing of our society happen, we or more to the point you only have yourselves to blame.... hang your heads in shame...

in fact a good spell in the time out corner or on the naughty step my help you think about what you have done!

Thanks for our future guys, you all deserve a DB Roll Eyes Angry

Great post. It seems all those PC idiots like Sue Bradford have taken a big dump of standards in the toilet of society and pressed the flush button.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: