Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 08:15:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

PC alert! UK singer sings to the slammer

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PC alert! UK singer sings to the slammer  (Read 33 times)
sickofpollies
Shit-Hot Member

« on: April 28, 2011, 07:40:42 am »

Pub singer arrested for singing Kung Fu Fighting in front of Chinese pair From: NewsCore April 27, 2011 1:48PM Increase Text SizeDecrease Text SizePrintEmail Share
Add to DiggAdd to del.icio.usAdd to FacebookAdd to KwoffAdd to MyspaceAdd to NewsvineWhat are these?A SINGER has been arrested by UK police for performing the 70s chart hit Kung Fu Fighting as two Chinese tourists walked past.
Simon Ledger was singing at the Driftwood Beach Bar in Sandown, Isle of Wight, on Sunday when he launched into the disco classic, The Isle of Wight Gazette reported.

A Chinese mother and son were reportedly walking past at the same time and took offense.

"I don't even know who the pair are," Ledger said.

"It is all quite amazing how an evening of performing on the beach can end you up in a (prison) cell.

"The police phoned me when I was in a Chinese restaurant that night. They arranged to meet me and I was arrested.

"I thought it was a joke but they were serious. They seemed pretty amazed but said the law is the law and it was their duty. It's political correctness gone potty (mad).

More at the Australian

Neither watch nor listen to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zub7o3MguEg&feature=player_embedded
Report Spam   Logged

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: