Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 06:09:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

cow and goat on the road today

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: cow and goat on the road today  (Read 105 times)
k1w14ever
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« on: March 02, 2009, 09:02:20 pm »

Driving alone today and fruckin had to slam on the brakes.  Bloody cow  and a goat running behind her on the main road.
So I's phone the  bobbies. 
" Hello officer there is a cow and a goat walking in the middle of the road",  He starts laughing.  I then say"  I promise i don't do drugs and am not drunk.". 
He then cannot stop laughing.
Report Spam   Logged

The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Shef
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 09:09:21 pm »

I hate stock on the road. Mr S took my pride and joy to work last week (he starts at 4:30-5:00 am) and met a mob of cows and calves - in the dark!!! One of the cows kicked my headlight, didn't break it but gouged a good hoofmark out. We would have kicked up merry hell but the neighbour in question has just retired (and is a bloody nice man) and they were moving excess stock off. Only problem is, if the headlight fails the WOF, it's a sealed unit $1600 worth
Report Spam   Logged

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
Shef
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 09:14:22 pm »

Woman driving down rural road, comes round corner to young man in very new holden. She yells through her window "PIG"
He answers with "whore" and raises his middle finger. 2 km down the road he hits a massive boar and writes off his car.
 Grin *sigh* they never listen Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
donquixotenz
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

STILL TILTING

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 09:19:52 pm »

Hit a wombat once tore the bloody sump off
Report Spam   Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.

But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...

WOW, What a Ride!"

Please note: IMHO and e&oe apply to all my posts.
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 09:49:22 pm »

I hit a huge mob (60-70) of heavily-pregnant cows with a passenger train in June 2007. It made a huge mess, and derailed the leading locomotive of the train. Fortunately, the second locomotive stayed on the tracks and kept the derailed loco in front of it upright and headed in a straight line until everything stopped. It's a real freak-out bouncing along the roadbed derailed at 80-90km/h with a trainload of passengers behind you, just waiting for everything to come to a halt! They were brand-new passenger cars (worth about a million dollars each) behind me too....they had only been in service about a week and a half....real scarey shit!!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: