Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 10:03:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

censored

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: censored  (Read 1236 times)
Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2011, 04:54:20 am »

One of the posters(on anal little commie ass boy SMF's board) made a good point. Morgian( didn't spell it correct) said it wasn't the fact that it cost a small amount to be ad free that bother them but it was the fact (anal little f-wording spineless twit SMF) that no one was notified in advance about this kick in the teeth to freedom of speech. The person more or less said they felt used and worthless and had no more trust in anal little ass prick boy SMF!!!

Anal little prick even made a post his usless lil o self stating that over the past few YEARS advitisers had made a fuss about this. If end poked little pecker head KNEW this for several years he had plenty of time to send those who trusted him to LEAVE their boards alone a note about this shit. But O no he just sticks his ass in the air and says o rich folks I'll be a good toby..pfffff.
Is SMF affilated with Facebook? If so anal little prick already has plenty of money!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 05:43:21 am by Ares Abani » Report Spam   Logged

CS Lewis says in 'A Grief Observed'
"I need Christ, not something that resembles Him.”
Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2011, 05:38:32 am »

here's the latest word from SMF (the anal little bowed down ass kisser)

"Basically any swear word. I may setup an exception system to allow forums to optin but would require a forum review."

OMGOSH YES, KTJ invite this whiney little boy to come here PLEASE!!!!! He banned me at his board and I didn't even CUSS the well deserving lil shitdrop!
Report Spam   Logged

Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2011, 05:51:11 am »

fuck fuck fuck fuck...hummm apparently SMF prick has this board set up for the review.

HEY SMF you have been CUSSED you twit.

O an HM I know you will follow me here tos so  FUCK you you babbling klunk!!
Report Spam   Logged

nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2011, 06:01:12 am »

One of the posters(on anal little commie ass boy SMF's board) made a good point. Morgian( didn't spell it correct) said it wasn't the fact that it cost a small amount to be ad free that bother them but it was the fact (anal little f-wording spineless twit SMF) that no one was notified in advance about this kick in the teeth to freedom of speech. The person more or less said they felt used and worthless and had no more trust in anal little ass prick boy SMF!!!

Anal little prick even made a post his usless lil o self stating that over the past few YEARS advitisers had made a fuss about this. If end poked little pecker head KNEW this for several years he had plenty of time to send those who trusted him to LEAVE their boards alone a note about this shit. But O no he just sticks his ass in the air and says o rich folks I'll be a good toby..pfffff.
Is SMF affilated with Facebook? If so anal little prick already has plenty of money!

look at the bottom of the original post of each new thread.

http://xtranewscommunity2.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,7040.0.html

I grizzled about it in another thread too

« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 06:06:40 am by nitpicker1 » Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2011, 06:19:54 am »

Thanks,nitpicker. It appears to me these silly pricks should be spending more time working on keeping there users personal info out of the slime bags hands instead of worring about cussing. But hey the slime bags are rich and I reckon as long as they can get what they want that's all that matters aye..pfff.
Report Spam   Logged

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2011, 08:21:51 am »

I dont think its that smf are hooked up with facebook - if you look at just about any site nowadays u will see the FB & twitter logo .. Stuff & the Herald have it too.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
dragontamer
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2011, 08:34:02 am »

I don't know what I've done right but I've got no ads or link buttons whatsoever except for the hostgator button at the bottom.

If proboards aren't wordnazi's then maybe we should up sticks to there.  I just don't like the way I can't topsy turvey the threads so last post is first. 

Also, he's banned perfectly legitimate words.  Female dog, the correct (dictionary listed) words for appendages.......  Little bible bashing nazi should crawl back up his mumma's vajayjay and come out when he's grown a spine.
Report Spam   Logged
guest49
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2011, 08:50:32 am »

Firstly, thanks for the investigation and clarification KTJ.  At the time I searched, there was nothing on SMF forum about it.  It has merely been imposed, apparently with no consultation or warning.

If this carries on, I too vote to fold our tents and steal away into the night............ well, away to proboards anyway,. and leave this as a backup. 
I dont generally use expletives in posts, but I do like reading replies that make sense without  having to hold a degree in cryptology.
Report Spam   Logged
ssweetpea
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2011, 09:01:16 am »

Whatever the problem was I missed it  Huh

I did come across some odd censoring on another forum. The word pissed was censored. It automatically changed to urinated when I described Mr Biscuit (one of the rabbits) as being pissed off.

Censoring those words is a bit pointless as it is so easy to find a way around it or invent new words.

Remember the wh pronouciation in Maori that had a certain short Aussie commedian in fits of giggles.

To us whaka means like, to an Aussie it sounds like we can get away saying fόcker on national television. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2011, 09:05:51 am »

gee if we shift over we will loose a lot of continuance in our threads  Sad

Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2011, 09:15:41 am »

I think we should move as well. If lil o 24-year-old brat is going to stay in charge he will fuck something else up sooner or later and there is no need to wait for another fucking.

sweetpea,
apparently he has lifed his rubbish censoring shit from some of his boards for the moment( at least this one,) but he said he would leave boards that opted out open for review. As soon as pissy little brat sees the post in this thread he will pull the board is my guess since he banned me for nothng more than what I have stated above in my first post on this topic at his board. It appears he has banned that darling lady nitpicker as well and you all know good and dam well she didn't cuss his silly ass! This board doesn't need to be ruled by a fruitcake Lord Janus type..

I have to say I know KTJ well enugh that when I saw the place censored I knew without doubt he didn't have anything to do with such shit. He maybe a nutty green but hell he is 100% all for free speech!
Report Spam   Logged

guest49
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2011, 09:21:02 am »

Mmmmm
I understand your feelings, but I dont think we should be needlessly provoking the man, Ares
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2011, 09:21:13 am »

Hear hear   well said Ares

though I will be sorry to see AGAIN a loss of the threads we have running.
Report Spam   Logged

nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2011, 09:24:32 am »

Ares, I've joined your banned club
there but I still like this one as long as we can keep 'em off our backs

~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know what I've done right but I've got no ads or link buttons whatsoever except for the hostgator button at the bottom.

If proboards aren't wordnazi's then maybe we should up sticks to there.  I just don't like the way I can't topsy turvey the threads so last post is first. 

Also, he's banned perfectly legitimate words.  Female dog, the correct (dictionary listed) words for appendages.......  Little bible bashing nazi should crawl back up his mumma's vajayjay and come out when he's grown a spine.

The board seemed to go back to normal with http://xtranewscommunity2.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,9309.0/msg,105741.html

have you got the full selection of ads or link buttons whatsoever except for the hostgator button at the bottom.

yet?

Is the smfforfree support discusion re censored still open? see attachment, it seems to tell me that the thread no longer exists???
Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2011, 09:26:49 am »

I ain't provoking a man, Yak. Besides did you read the post that got me banned from his board, yak. I never said one cuss word and just made a point. He provoked me by treating me like I was NOTHING so the little bitch best ball up a LOT!

O and if he censors words like piss and bitch do you HONESTLY think he can be trusted to be of sound mind?..pfff
Report Spam   Logged

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2011, 09:29:23 am »

Nitsy .. whats the name of that group .. do u have the link for it?
Report Spam   Logged

guest49
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2011, 09:31:24 am »

Still there Nitz.
Report Spam   Logged
Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2011, 09:34:04 am »

http://www.smfsupport.com/support/index.php

Here's the link lovelee, if you go there tell the little bitch Earth Shaker said HI..lol
Report Spam   Logged

dragontamer
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2011, 09:38:39 am »

Nope - nothing Nitzy.  Grin  Not even that pain in the arse one from google.
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2011, 09:44:08 am »

Thanks Ares
Report Spam   Logged

HisMajesty
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2011, 09:49:59 am »

I must have missed something because I was able to read all the swear words (yes, including the redneck's desperate and attention-seeking dribble) in this thread and other threads.

Is it because I have ads enabled?
Report Spam   Logged
Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2011, 09:54:00 am »

HM, NO fool if you had of actually read my post you would have KNOWN that SMF has lifted the censor thingy for board that opted out of it BUT he is going to review the boards that opt out.

Learn how to read dunce and stop begging for a kicking!

Your welcome, lovelee. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

dragontamer
« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2011, 09:57:35 am »

Things seemed to change between posts 10 and 11. 

You would think off was off, but anything before post 11 still has the censoring.
Report Spam   Logged
HisMajesty
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2011, 10:06:09 am »

HM, NO fool if you had of actually read my post you would have KNOWN that SMF has lifted the censor thingy for board that opted out of it BUT he is going to review the boards that opt out.

Learn how to read dunce and stop begging for a kicking!

Your welcome, lovelee. Smiley

I see. Thank you Ares.

Sometimes difficult to read through verbose posts littered with swear words and bereft of punctuation.   Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2011, 10:17:30 am »

Your welcome,HMouthyness, I think you need to stay on a baby board where people are boring and can't think for themselves. You'd fit right in at SMF's help board. Boring ass kissers are all he allows to post there.

Hey, if we move can we leave HM here?

And if this awful censor shit is brough back what will poor dear Bruno "Bastardo's nick be? The most fitting nick in the world sould stay intact!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: