Xtra News Community 2
April 18, 2024, 06:07:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

When will this prick do us all a favour and die

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When will this prick do us all a favour and die  (Read 254 times)
akadaka
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« on: March 30, 2011, 05:22:46 pm »

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/4826212/Bailey-Junior-Kurariki-in-court-drama

Bailey Junior Kurariki has made another explosive appearance in court proclaiming he is "just an innocent black man".

Kurariki, 21 - once one of New Zealand's youngest convicted killers at age 13 for his part in the death of pizza delivery man Michael Choy - reappeared in Manukau District Court today on three charges of assaulting his partner, stealing a bicycle and resisting police.

With wild hair and overgrown stubble, Kurariki represented himself in a short, frantic hearing before Judge Jonathan Moses.

The judge asked how he would plead to the charges to which a clearly agitated Kurariki replied: "Why should I talk?"

"I'm just an innocent black man," he said before launching into a rambling defence in which he argued with and talked over the judge.

Kurariki had previously been remanded in custody to be assessed by a forensic nurse for his fitness to plead.

He told the judge he would plead guilty to the theft charge though he did not steal the bike.

The judge refused to accept the insincere plea, which sparked another argument.

The judge interrupted Kurariki to have him stood down in custody to cool off.

"Good, that's how I like it," Kurariki said as he was led to the cells.

Report Spam   Logged

Rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 05:24:42 pm »

He wont .. and we will be paying his way for the rest of our lives  Grin

Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
akadaka
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 05:29:39 pm »

just hope the payment is with money and someone else does not pay with their life Huh
Report Spam   Logged

Rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
reality
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 05:34:12 pm »

and some say having capital punishment is a bad thing, imagine the savings of not having to pay for this lowlife  for years Angry
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 05:58:11 pm »

and some say having capital punishment is a bad thing, imagine the savings of not having to pay for this lowlife  for years Angry

I dont think cap punishment is bad .. imo its immoral - and for us to use it would take a change in policy and a wiping out of the human rights act.  Which under the circumstances would be fine, but for the riots that would eventuate.  So we wont ever have it again -  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
reality
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 06:02:09 pm »

mmm ....perhaps the  NZ taxpayers could all chip for a nice holiday for him in........TEXAS Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 06:10:34 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 06:22:00 pm »

mmm ....perhaps the  NZ taxpayers could all chip for a nice holiday for him in........TEXAS Wink

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: