Xtra News Community 2
April 19, 2024, 07:46:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Libyan airstikes maybe hours away

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Libyan airstikes maybe hours away  (Read 3197 times)
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2011, 03:18:52 pm »

This conflict is an ARAB problem and they should spend their money and their peoples lives to fix it!

So was Iraq.

But that still didn't stop the neocons from warmongering in that country AND telling lies (remember WMD?) about why they were doing it!
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2011, 03:27:16 pm »

If you want us to go to war in Zimbabwe then go tell the likes of Helen Clark and kevin Rudd. Tonto or lucky one posted that RUDD was the one who made the suggests of getting involved in this shit. So Blame your idols the Labor sucks heads and the UN for this waste!

If they would let me boss the place there would not be enough of the Middle East left to tell if they have WMD or not! Only thing that would be left is Israel!
Report Spam   Logged

CS Lewis says in 'A Grief Observed'
"I need Christ, not something that resembles Him.”
Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2011, 03:39:38 pm »

Ares Abani If it's true and you believe the Christian teaching ; As you sow so shall you also reap

Then when is America going to get blown to hell for the mass murder of  innocent  people all over the globe ?

Do you think your so high and mighty that nothing can touch you ?

Americans who support bombing people to bits are full of stupid pride and fucked in the head, totally brain dead,and a waste of good space...
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2011, 03:49:05 pm »

Well sexy if we reap what we sow then these ragheads are pretty much due for a killing.

Why don't you asked the folks at the UN that question since this was their idea!

Goofball I remember 911 so clearly we can be hit!

So you think it is better to send our soldiers over there to die for those who are as STUPID as you..pfft I saw them cring on TV o we need help, yet when we go and try to help the blobs they will blame us for every vile thing under the sun all the while hauling their asses to our country, australia, ect. wanting to be tended to with our money..pfft they ain't nothing but a big money pit no matter what you do you can not win with these shits because they just want want want and they blame blame blame and never take responsibility for their own mess!
Report Spam   Logged

Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2011, 03:54:02 pm »

kiwis who sit on their little ass and beller about folks not wanting to see their people die for the likes of a bunch of bomb strapping ragheads have their heads poked so far up their own ass I doubt the silly bitch needs any air!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2011, 04:01:19 pm »

Your so fucken stupid you cant even figure out that your government is at war against its own people.

Your industrial military complex and your federal reserve own and control your American government and through them control every aspect of your worthless life.

Go and hide in your shack and try and think some good thoughts... Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2011, 04:10:59 pm »

(((SLAP)))) that fucked in the head nutter who wrote that shit above! What's a matter are you out of Pot and want to take your frustrations out on a nice kind person like me. You silly little drop of shit if you think NZ is any better off you are the stupid ONE!
Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2011, 04:16:10 pm »

I think if America France and Briton are getting into this war to try and steal whats left of the peak oil supply's then we are 79% towards WW3

Hold on to your hats folks and get ready to kiss your arses goodbye. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2011, 04:18:23 pm »

nice kind person like me
hahahaha bullshit
Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2011, 04:23:48 pm »

At least ragheads try and keep the sun off their heads to keep the brains cool in a hot place
So Ares Abani whats your excuse for being a stupid racist dumb bitch  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2011, 04:26:04 pm »

Y you I am nice!  You ain't nice at all and you are a trouble maker and you apparently don't understand anything about being nice or you'd notice I am nice and don't want my fellow country men losing their lives or using our tax money on these folks who are as dense as you and blame us for ever woe the world has. THIS WAR WAS THE UN's idea and Kevin Rudd a FUCKING nutty Labor ass suck of an aussie!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 04:34:25 pm by Ares Abani » Report Spam   Logged

Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2011, 04:31:11 pm »

If they only wear them to keep the sun off their heads why do they wear them on cloudy days to, hussy!?

I am not raciest you anti-american shit spewing rodent! I am opposed to ragtops of any colour that want me dead or want MY country to go fight their battles for them!..Just because you want to puker up and kiss their asses doesn't mean sane people want too!
Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2011, 04:34:46 pm »

Y you I am nice!  You ain't nice at all and you are a trouble maker and you apparently don't understand anything about being nice or you'd notice I am nice and don't want my fellow country men losing their lives or using our tax money or these folks who are as dense as you and blame us for ever woe the world has. THIS WAR WAS THE UN's idea and Kevin Rudd a FUCKING nutty Labor ass suck of an aussie!

You are not nice because you are calling for the deaths of every raghead
so how can you call yourself a nice person

You say your a Christian then if so You need to cover your self with sackcloth rags and ashes and repent for your self serving sinful sick nation of mass murderers.

But I guess thats a joke  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2011, 04:38:14 pm »

I pity you for your simple limited understanding wake up
Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2011, 04:43:01 pm »

All these Arab revolutions are part and party to the globalist elite agenda

Anyone who cant see that truth is sadly already brain dead.
Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
HisMajesty
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2011, 04:58:31 pm »

Although Sexy may be overstating the arrogance/ignorance of Americans, you (Ares Abani) do come across as ignorant and racist.

A few facts that even the most avid American shouldn't deny:

- The Iraqi war was about oil (and arms deals). Saddam's regime had nothing to do with 9/11 and he was no threat to the West (i.e. no WMD). Not only that, the dictator was an ally until he was no longer needed. He murdered his people for years and no one moved a finger.
- The financial cost of war would be recouped (every cent) from the Iraqi oil. Even the depleted uranium and the bombs that didn't explode would be paid for.
- The Americans mass-murdered civilians in Iraq.
- Libya is one of the top oil producers (and has one of the highest reserves) in the world.

A few facts that even the most avid anti-American shouldn't deny:

- Many American soldiers thought (and probably still think) they were fighting a just war (in Iraq).
- Qaddafi, if not stopped, would kill thousands of his people. He did similar things in the past.
- The Arabs are too inept to sort out their neighbourhood.

As KTJ says, if it wasn't about oil other countries would have been invaded a very long time ago.
Report Spam   Logged
Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2011, 05:03:43 pm »

O so I need to repent for preferring not to send our innocent people over there to die for those unthankful shits..pfft! You are the one who needs to repent for being suckered into thinking these folks even want to change! When the UN enacted BULLSHIT proposed by an AUSSIE does kill this tyrant who are they going to replace him with? hummm since everyone they have to pick from is just as nutty as he is how will they be any better off?

I pity you for not seeing this for what it is! A way for them to keep sucking money out of a struggling economy by crying we need your help and then when they get it they say o you ruined our country so we need to live there so you can feed us for life..pfft. WE should have learned how they are by now but apparently those in charge over here and the UN are as dumb as you are and just keep getting sucked into their evil plot of busting the Western nations!
Report Spam   Logged

Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2011, 05:08:23 pm »

O I thought KTJ post render you speechless, HM. No such luck I see eh fuck head. I really don’t care how a stuffed up ass like you sees me you stuck on yourself prick. Go fuck yourself I’m sure your the only one who will!

And like I told KTJ if you want those other countries attacked just asked Rudd, Helen or some of those other BOSSES of the world to attack them and I'm sure the usless pricks will want us to do it post haste!
Report Spam   Logged

dragontamer
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2011, 05:10:19 pm »

It does beg the question why they don't do the same to Mugabi.  No oil?
Report Spam   Logged
HisMajesty
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2011, 05:14:51 pm »

O I thought KTJ post render you speechless, HM. No such luck I see eh fuck head. I really don’t care how a stuffed up ass like you sees me you stuck on yourself prick. Go fuck yourself I’m sure your the only one who will!

Goodness! You're all class...
Report Spam   Logged
Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2011, 05:23:27 pm »

It does beg the question why they don't do the same to Mugabi.  No oil?

finally a comment by a reasonable kiwi! It is odd that Rudd would proposed messing with this nut we are engaged with now, yet, he is well aware of all these other situations. It's obvious they had ever intention for the USA to do the dirty work for some reason. I seriously doubt they actually give a shit if those people are being killed since Africans are in one hell of a mess and yet the UN ain't interested in helping them.

You are all ass, HM, I don't do well with fuckwits so if you want me to be nice to you then you need to work on yourself a lot! Dipstick!
Report Spam   Logged

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2011, 05:33:59 pm »

I like to believe what Barack is saying at the moment and until I see anything different.

Listening to him before this erupted he said he didnt want to be part of it, unless he had the support of the UN.

He is also stating he is only there to protect the people - I guess his idea of that is to demolish anything Gadaffi has that has firepower.

Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2011, 05:42:04 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
akadaka
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2011, 05:45:36 pm »

gaddafi has to chill down the hair dye or wear some black lippy and become an emo/goth !!
Report Spam   Logged

Rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2011, 05:46:30 pm »

Hi loveleee,
Obomba ain't nothing but our latest puppet on a string.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: