Xtra News Community 2
April 19, 2024, 03:04:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Brownie

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brownie  (Read 1363 times)
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« on: April 10, 2011, 11:07:24 am »

She is due this coming week.
http://www.facebook.com/?tid=1469744402712&sk=messages#!/photo.php?fbid=1478968553180&set=o.107091622703267&theater

I need some good news ..my other son's ex has vanished to Invercargill along with my 2 precious wee grandsons. I am utterley heartbroken. Apparently she is using the earthquake as an excuse saying the boys couldn't cope but that is just an excuse. Steve, their father, is beside himself...been to a lawyer who might be able to do something $300 perhour...  bummer.

Brownie ... there are people who do this stuff for free .. or a minimal amount .. one thing to remember is .. the woman is not allowed to remove children without prior consent if it means they dont get the contact with family that they had.  And the sooner he stops it the better.  The eq is a valid reason she could move BUT she still needs to go through the proper channels and there are other bits like family contact that must be adhered to.  Was there any Family Court involvement at all?
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: