Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 04:41:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Bugger!!!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bugger!!!!!  (Read 921 times)
wgtngirl
« on: February 17, 2011, 06:42:50 pm »

Have inherited another cat.  Oldest daughter's boyfriend got himself a cat without checking with his parents.  His mum is allergic to them.  Oldest daughter bought the cat home to us without consulting us.  Now, this big fluffy longhaired ginga puss has made himself comfortable and gets along with our other 4 cats.  Grrrrrrrrrrr......mr welly wavered about keeping it this time and gave in.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Alicat
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 07:24:53 am »

I thought your eldest daughter had left home? Does that mean she has dumped and run? Oh dear
Report Spam   Logged
k1w14ever
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 03:42:38 pm »

I thought so as well Ali.  I would make her have it at her own place
Report Spam   Logged

The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.
wgtngirl
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 06:29:09 pm »

Oldest daughter moved back home.....lack of funds.  She changes her mind on things more often than I drive the van.
Report Spam   Logged
k1w14ever
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2011, 09:29:56 am »

That must make all your lives hard.  Did you not move into a smaller house??? 
Report Spam   Logged

The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.
dragontamer
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2011, 10:13:05 am »

I hope you took advantage of the lack of funds to lay down some serious ground rules, preferably with a contract.

With five cats, people are going to start to call you the crazy cat lady.
Report Spam   Logged
wgtngirl
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2011, 10:30:12 pm »

Yep k1w1.....we bought a smaller house.

Dragontamer......after all these years I don't think I have to own cats to be crazy. Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
ssweetpea
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 01:38:00 pm »

Oh dear...what is it about Ginger cats?

I can't talk - we have a 3rd cat on time share. He (she?) turns up several times a day and usually at meal times. One of these days we are going to find him down the hall. He is very much at home in the kitchen, diningroom, lounge, deck, back porch...
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/
donquixotenz
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

STILL TILTING

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2013, 05:19:30 pm »

frustrated wifey bought herself some crotchless panties in an attempt to spice up her dead sex life..she put them on underneath a short as skirt and sat down on the couch opposite hubby..at strategic moments, she would uncross her legs..enough times that finally he noticed.."are you wearing crotchless undies?" he asked.."why yes," purred wifey seductively..."thank god for that," he grinned cheekily, "for a moment there, I thought you were sitting on the cat!!"
Report Spam   Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.

But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...

WOW, What a Ride!"

Please note: IMHO and e&oe apply to all my posts.
Alicat
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2013, 05:42:43 pm »

frustrated wifey bought herself some crotchless panties in an attempt to spice up her dead sex life..she put them on underneath a short as skirt and sat down on the couch opposite hubby..at strategic moments, she would uncross her legs..enough times that finally he noticed.."are you wearing crotchless undies?" he asked.."why yes," purred wifey seductively..."thank god for that," he grinned cheekily, "for a moment there, I thought you were sitting on the cat!!"

Don
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: