Xtra News Community 2
March 30, 2024, 12:42:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

He got off lightly

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: He got off lightly  (Read 113 times)
akadaka
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« on: January 21, 2011, 07:11:20 pm »

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/4565822/No-jail-in-child-exploitation-case

50,000 child exploitation images on his computer.
no jail,just 160 hours community work....he should buy a lotto ticket! Hopefully the jobs a gonna and he does not surface at the Starship X raying young kids Huh
Report Spam   Logged

Rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 07:49:22 pm »

This goes part way to explaining some of the crap around the state of the care of children in this country.

IMO all the responsibility for damage to kids is laid at the feet of the perpetrator .. however, when I see this sort of thing I can understand why those who bash kids have no worries about any consequences.

Those who fucked up Nia's life are now back wandering the streets .. that arsehole from CHristchurch who stabbed the young uni girl - hes inside for what appears to be the rest of his natural life - if not, at least 10 times longer than those baby torturers got.

And they wonder why we have a problem .....
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: