Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 07:18:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

**Lurk Lurk**

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: **Lurk Lurk**  (Read 4060 times)
dragontamer
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2009, 10:53:03 am »

Lurks in.

Raids OSH certified Medical Cabinet.

Shocked  Who used all the panadol???

sobs out looking for hangover cure
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2009, 02:28:56 pm »

**lurks in**

feels like shit - eyes the lazyboy and crashes out -

Depressed
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
k1w14ever
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2009, 08:03:24 am »

lurks in, something smells, wondering around trying to find it.  Notices LL on the chair fast asleep with dribble coming out of her mouth.  Moves around and notcies Dazza tired up(each to there own).
an tell Welly been in as the smell is fresh food cooking.
Note to self to buy big screen tele with money from Mr Rudd to share with my kiwi family.
Grabs a beer and sits next to Dazza who is now trying to talk to me.  This is better than little kids playing in mud.
Report Spam   Logged

The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.
wgtngirl
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2009, 07:40:14 am »

Lurks in. Sees Lovelee, k1w1 and Dazza covered in cobwebs sound asleep.  Grabs a saucepan and metal spoon and starts hitting the saucepan to wake them up.  Tells them to go and clean up then they can come back and have coffee and home-made cinnamon and blueberry muffins.  Puts coffee pot on and flits around cleaning.
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2009, 01:46:32 pm »

Lurks in - all clean and cobweb free  Smiley

Sees Wellie messing around the stove, comments on the need to keep Daz away from the cooking area, he burns coffee!!  Hmm the place must smell great!

Lurks over to comfy chair.

LOL wellie - you know I cant walk proper yet!!  You made me jump and when I jumped I hurt my leg again!  But Im really appreciative of the muffins and coffee!!
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: