Xtra News Community 2
April 19, 2024, 08:43:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Please pray for friends dog

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please pray for friends dog  (Read 682 times)
k1w14ever
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« on: January 13, 2011, 02:21:20 am »

I don't come in here every often as not sure why really.
Out cat now is a outside cat and not aloud in side.  She was wild when we found her 2 years ago and has never really beeen friendly.  A few months back Blake had her on his knee and she was just sitting there when she up and attack him.  Luckly although she made him bleed it was nothing to dangous.  I phoned around to find a good home for her but because she is wild no one would take her and the only other opion is to get her put down and I cannot do that, it is not really her fault she is wild.  So this nice cat lady told me to have her as a outside cat.  So that is what she is.

Anyway about my friend.  Her dog who is 14 years old has Cancer all over his body.  They found out a few months back and when i was there on Sunday noticed he was really bad, she knew this but was not wanting to admitt he was going to have to be put down.  This is going to happen on Friday and her and the kids are really upset.  Please up hold them in Pray. thanks
Report Spam   Logged

The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Alicat
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 07:40:59 am »

Sad to hear about your friends dog - even though it is a hard decision to make, your friends have made the kindest decision to end his suffering. I've had to make that decision 3 times now - it still haunts me, but I loved them enough to be able to help them on their way.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: