Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 07:40:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

travel perk for MPs should be dumped. PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: travel perk for MPs should be dumped. PM  (Read 271 times)
Crusader
« on: November 18, 2010, 07:06:25 am »

I have no "love" for any politician, and I despise all political parties be they Green, ACT or National. So, as far as I'm concerned Gerry Brownlee, Rodney Hide and
Metiria Turei are all "FULL-OF-SHIT". Trying to tie me to some sort of affiliation with National is an act of stupidity.

Anyone who thinks the Greens (or National, Labour, Act, NZ First, United Future, Jim Anderton is PC or any future political party) is going to take us to Utopia is "FULL-OF-SHIT" and deserves to be mocked. The more vocal individuals are who support the corrupt, the liars, the hypocrites and the perpetually gullible (like supporting banning dihydrogen monoxide like the NZ Green Party*) the more they should be laughed at.

That's awesome, totally agree. Elections are just a sideshow to make it look like joe average actually has a say in this day and age.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: