Xtra News Community 2
April 18, 2024, 06:11:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Army instructor tries it on

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Army instructor tries it on  (Read 97 times)
bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« on: February 26, 2009, 03:48:45 pm »

A senior Army instructor has been demoted and severely reprimanded for indecently assaulting a fellow officer while on a training course.

Lieutenant Colonel Allan David Kinsella had his rank reduced to Major at a court martial at Trentham Military Camp near Wellington on Thursday.

The 37-year-old instructor tried to force himself on the female officer after entering her room at Waiouru Army Camp on the night of 23 March 2007.

During sentencing, president of the court Colonel R J Hitchings described Kinsella's conduct as unacceptable in the service environment and a grave breach of trust.

Copyright © 2009 Radio New Zealand
http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/stories/2009/02/26/12459ecb359f

I remember when I did my basic there were rumours that one of the corporals had done much the same to one of the young women recruits. He got bottled outside the baggies bar one night, by a troopy.....the next day were all on parade with the old take one step forward routine......no one owned up so they worked us all double hard and even triple hard for the rest of our spec training. Anyhoo.....enough of the nostalgia.
 Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Lets kill all the warmongers.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: