Xtra News Community 2
March 28, 2024, 11:35:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

You only have just over 2½ hours....

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You only have just over 2½ hours....  (Read 181 times)
Kiwithrottlejockey
« on: February 26, 2009, 11:27:05 am »

....left to vote in the poll in the Wimins' Stuff messageboard to either accept or eliminate the suggested permanent name for that forum. Polling automatically closes at about thirty-two seconds after 16:00 hours (NZ Daylight Saving Time). In the event that Another Name wins the poll, then another poll will have to be had to choose from the other suggested names.

The poll is open to women only!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 11:29:08 am »

And only 6 have voted so far - u might pay to wait till those who are at work have the opportunity.  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 11:57:13 am »

The poll was created in such a way that it would automatically close 48 hours after it began.
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 12:46:49 pm »

OOO I see hehehe
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 02:02:13 pm »

I managed to extend the poll for another 24 hours until 16:00hrs (4:00pm) tomorrow. I had to log-in as an administrator to do it though. So....you've got another 24 hours, Lovelee, to get as many women voting as you can!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: