Xtra News Community 2
April 17, 2024, 11:03:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Sally may have to loose her crown

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sally may have to loose her crown  (Read 2432 times)
dragontamer
« on: September 06, 2013, 08:44:06 pm »

Once!  They can do it once.  But if it becomes a habit the human should hang their head in shame!

I have in reserve a very large dog cage.  It was Bentley's recuperation room.  It now stored under our bed and I fully intend using it if the burmese decide to go anti-vet on me.   Actually, Bentley may do that - he sulked big time on his last visit and kept climbing back into the carrier.  We ended up dismantling it for the duration just so we could finish with him.  Bella is much like her big sister... You're here for me?  Of course your here for me?  A bit put out at the jabby bits, but put Karen (her vet) well in her place by glaring up into her eyes and swatting the used vials onto the floor in one smooth, very defined movement.   That done, she obviously thought it was all sorted and went back to her usual smoochy self.

Actually, I'm 7/8th convinced that accident gave Bentley a bit of brain damage.   Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: