Xtra News Community 2
April 21, 2024, 02:16:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

(income) support your local overstayer

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (income) support your local overstayer  (Read 1853 times)
guest49
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2010, 06:08:12 pm »

Anyway....ALL of the whities who came to NZ during the 19th century didn't get visas off the Maori to immigrate here.

Technically (under our current 21st century laws), those whitie settlers were overstayers.

And.....they didn't abide by “When in Rome....etc” as demanded by their offspring several generations further on (today's citizens) but instead imposed their culture on the culture that already existed in NZ.

Ever hear of “what goes around eventually comes around”?

Strangely enough, things have changed in the last 200 years.

Some of us realise this...........
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2010, 06:14:38 pm »

Yep....NZ is full of hypocrites who only have the dominant culture they do because their ancestors refused to obey what people today demand immigrants obey. Don't you love that word hypocrisy?

It's like those Aussies who jump up and down over boat-people without visas attempting to enter their country.

Well it's like this....today's dominant WHITE Aussie culture only exists because of WHITE boat-people without visas entering Australia without giving a fuck what the people who already lived there felt about it. In fact, they shot plenty of the people who already lived there and stole most of their land. That word “hypocrisy” again and “what goes around comes back around again!”
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
guest49
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2010, 06:23:17 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2010, 12:43:33 am »

Deerjerkey's parents used legal means to move their family to australia and they still have a way to move to australia legally so why don't those free loaders coming in boats use those means instead of tossing all their information and becoming a burden on the tax payers.

When the whites moved to our countries they either worked and made their own way or they starved to death. They didn't come for wel-fare handouts they came to build nations.These folks coming now come so we can feed them, give them medical insurance, house them etc.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 12:57:38 am by Ares Abani » Report Spam   Logged

CS Lewis says in 'A Grief Observed'
"I need Christ, not something that resembles Him.”
DidiMau69
Shit-Hot Member

On patrol Bien Hoa Province 1969

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2010, 06:38:00 am »

These overstayers were doing alright up until now, getting a bit of sympathy, coverage in the local newspaper etc.

But now Keith Locke has got involved.

The poor buggers will be on a plane before the end of the week.
Report Spam   Logged

Walk softly and carry a big stick. - Theodore Roosevelt.
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2010, 08:49:45 am »

ummmmm

from Mon, 31 May 2010 6:00p.m. http://www.3news.co.nz/Immigration-satisfied-at-number-of-overstayers-in-NZ/tabid/419/articleID/158515/Default.aspx
New figures reveal there are almost 16,000 overstayers in New Zealand, and one immigration consultant 3 News spoke to says it's a number the country might have to accept.

Minister reviewing family deportation
By DIANE JOYCE
The Dominion Post
Last updated 05:00 06/10/2010

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/4200665/Minister-reviewing-family-deportation

Live and let live.

Sure they can.... when I'm not paying for it. 

If they had done it legally then fine - they would be entitled to a benefit, but how the hell did they even get benefits when they don't have the legal right to be here.  The issue is much bigger than 2 people - that's a system failure.

The issue is much bigger than 2 people - that's a system failure.

Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
AnFaolchudubh
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

Faugh a ballagh!

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2010, 10:02:00 am »

These overstayers were doing alright up until now, getting a bit of sympathy, coverage in the local newspaper etc.

But now Keith Locke has got involved.

Yeah but we'll still be stuck with keith locke the biggest sponger of the lot!
Report Spam   Logged

Stupid people are not an endangered species so why are we protecting them
R. S. OhAllmurain
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2010, 10:29:05 am »

And your taxes will be going towards supporting the NZ Citizen kids that get left behind.

Then....several years down the track when those kids have become bitter & twisted over losing their parents, you will end up paying heaps more taxes towards prosecuting them for various crimes and keeping them in jail.

I bet you'll love that, eh?  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
Magoo
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2010, 11:00:48 am »

And your taxes will be going towards supporting the NZ Citizen kids that get left behind.

Then....several years down the track when those kids have become bitter & twisted over losing their parents, you will end up paying heaps more taxes towards prosecuting them for various crimes and keeping them in jail.

I bet you'll love that, eh?  Cool
Which is a very good reason why they should take them with them.   
Report Spam   Logged
AnFaolchudubh

Faugh a ballagh!

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2010, 02:07:50 pm »

Naw they'll proberly become NZ rail employees
Report Spam   Logged

R. S. OhAllmurain
Bruno Bastardo
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2010, 03:20:23 pm »

The kids are NZ citizens, so you cannot turf them out.

It's not an automatic right any more. 

It was when those kids were born.

They are NZ citizens....their briths were registered in NZ and their birth details are held on the NZ Births, Deaths and Marriages Register, AND they have New Zealand Birth Certificates.

They are NOT Indian citizens and Birth Certificates for them do not exist in India.

So if you send them to India, then India is quite within its right to deport them back to NZ.

KTJ makes a valid point which, in usual fashion, the right whingers carefully avoid answering. We can't get rid of the kids, they're Kiwis. So if the parents are deported, who is going to take them in?

Maybe Arse Abani would volunteer?
Report Spam   Logged

Australia would be an even greater place if it wasn't for all the bloody Aussies who live there
dragontamer
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2010, 04:02:57 pm »

Well God forbid you do.  More whingy, bludging sprogmakers with an entitlement complex.  No thanks!
Report Spam   Logged
Bruno Bastardo
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2010, 04:23:33 pm »

Oh, goody, yet another rightwhinger. In the words of the old song: "They talk alike, they wälk alike and what is more they hate everybody very much.........
Report Spam   Logged

Australia would be an even greater place if it wasn't for all the bloody Aussies who live there
Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2010, 04:38:05 pm »

Look at that old bag of shit spelling my nick worng how gueer of it. These kids I do feel sorry for because their stupid free loading parents didn't care enough about them to bother becoming legal they probably just figured they would get to stay if they popped enough wel-fare recievers out. But thanks goodness sense prevailed and yawl are getting rid of the crooks. Hopefully these kids will be put in a home where they will be taught to work for a living instead of stealing from the countries tax payers!
I also hope yawl fix that shit where illegals can get on wel-fare also fix it to where if folks who come there and ain't legal and have kids their kids wont be legal either! Also tell the USA to do the same..lol
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 04:44:13 pm by Ares Abani » Report Spam   Logged

CS Lewis says in 'A Grief Observed'
"I need Christ, not something that resembles Him.”
guest49
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2010, 04:38:58 pm »

Oh, goody, yet another rightwhinger. In the words of the old song: "They talk alike, they wälk alike and what is more they hate everybody very much.........

Hark!  The beating of a lonely drum!
Report Spam   Logged
DidiMau69
Shit-Hot Member

On patrol Bien Hoa Province 1969

« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2010, 06:22:52 pm »

I have a lot of sympathy for Indians. The buggers don't tend to appear in court a lot - apart from a bit of drink driving. They work hard - contribute through taxes, would rather work than claim the dole, they don't whinge. They are loyal to each other and loyal to those of us who befriend them.

In my experience, I 'd rather have an Indian or Maori family move in next door than Poms, Dutchies, Islanders, left winger Bastardo's, Railway employees or Hatfields.

Report Spam   Logged

Walk softly and carry a big stick. - Theodore Roosevelt.
Bruno Bastardo
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2010, 11:01:42 pm »

Look at that old bag of shit spelling my nick worng how gueer of it. These kids I do feel sorry for because their stupid free loading parents didn't care enough about them to bother becoming legal they probably just figured they would get to stay if they popped enough wel-fare recievers out. But thanks goodness sense prevailed and yawl are getting rid of the crooks. Hopefully these kids will be put in a home where they will be taught to work for a living instead of stealing from the countries tax payers!
I also hope yawl fix that shit where illegals can get on wel-fare also fix it to where if folks who come there and ain't legal and have kids their kids wont be legal either! Also tell the USA to do the same..lol

Would YOU volunteer to put their kids up? No of course you wouldnt mindless abuse is more your style.
Report Spam   Logged

Bruno Bastardo
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2010, 11:06:51 pm »

I have a lot of sympathy for Indians. The buggers don't tend to appear in court a lot - apart from a bit of drink driving. They work hard - contribute through taxes, would rather work than claim the dole, they don't whinge. They are loyal to each other and loyal to those of us who befriend them.

In my experience, I 'd rather have an Indian or Maori family move in next door than Poms, Dutchies, Islanders, left winger Bastardo's, Railway employees or Hatfields.

Well, I guess that shows the difference between us. I wouldn't object to having even you living next door so long as you kept your warped ideas to youself.
Report Spam   Logged

Crusader
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2010, 07:03:42 am »

I think that if they didn't have any NZ children then they should be loaded into a very big canon and fired to India. Fuck paying an airfare for them. However because they are now parents to NZ citizens, the Government has to do what is best for the citizens and that is to allow the parents to stay to raise their children and when the children become adults then put the parents in the canon!!
Report Spam   Logged
Crusader
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2010, 07:05:48 am »

You could also look at it from another point of view:

A dog born in a stable doesn't make it a horse.
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2010, 08:00:31 am »

lol I'm not a hater.  I just have a very low tolerance for bull shit and idiots.  You cover both.

Report Spam   Logged
Bruno Bastardo
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2010, 09:08:53 am »

lol I'm not a hater.  I just have a very low tolerance for bull shit and idiots.  You cover both.

And you believe that everyone should agree with you and attack them when they don't.

You a hater, alright. The fact that you have to deny being one gives you away.
Report Spam   Logged

dragontamer
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2010, 09:22:34 am »

And you believe that everyone should agree with you and attack them when they don't.

You a hater, alright. The fact that you have to deny being one gives you away.

You're the one with the big paint brush you addled brained woman.  There's a syndrome covering your behaviour.  Look it up.
Report Spam   Logged
AnFaolchudubh

Faugh a ballagh!

« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2010, 10:11:09 am »

I wonder how many would be supporting the family if they were european... also how many would change opinions?!
Report Spam   Logged

R. S. OhAllmurain
Crusader
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2010, 10:13:26 am »

I wonder how many would be supporting the family if they were european... also how many would change opinions?!

If they were Pom I would say ship them off straight away no questions. We already have enough of them here.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: