Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 08:33:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

THE CATS

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE CATS  (Read 16315 times)
ssweetpea
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #150 on: September 10, 2010, 11:52:59 am »

I don't know what has gotten into Sally of late.

This week she has been attempting to fish in my fish tank.

We have had goldfish for longer than we have had Sally and at almost 11 Sally is no kitten, in theory.

Yes, she has tried to get the goldfish before but not for years.

I am currently pulling her down from beside the tank 4 or 5 times a day.

Then there is her parrot act. yep, she will perch on shoulders at the drop of a hat and always has. It is the only time you are likely to get scratched by her.

Sometimes she just gets it into her head to pull a ceiling cat routine and get as near to the ceiling as possible.

Now we are used to her doing this by jumping up by the TV going along the mantil piece over the top of the pinter, computer screen, comuputer tower and up on to the pelmit which she then follows around the room and attempt to jump from that to the bookcase opposite the TV where Dusty the loud (cocateil) lives. I keep these surfaces full of clutter in an effort to deter her.

Last night however she did it in our bedroom - and got stuck. On top of the not quite closed wardrobe door.

To get there she had jumped from the bed side table to the tallboy and up onto the open wardrobe door and walked across the door frame before finding that there was no place to land on the bookcase and that the pelmit was too far away.

There she stayed - for half and hour - staring at us.

I wasn't going to resue her, besides she didn't ask either.

I was nice though, I didn't turn out the light.

Eventually she managed to turn around without loosing her balance on the 1 inch door only open 1 inch and make her way back to ground level.
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: