Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 08:02:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

THE CATS

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE CATS  (Read 15743 times)
Alicat
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2009, 12:59:55 pm »

Bailey Part 3.

Bailey went back for her check up this morning. The efficious Vet Nurse was out the back so I didn't have to deal with her  Grin

Bailey's mouth has healed really well, but there is a little pinkness that she has been given antibiotics for as a precaution. Tracey saw her this morning and kept referring to her as an angel. She was soooooo good and just sat there and co-operated. Before she went in, she had a good long cuddle with one of the Animates guys who is totally in love with Bailey. His face always lights up when he sees me just in case I am carrying a wee Chocolate Tart in my arms. I need to take Bailey back next Thursday just for a check up.

She has been on a lovely pain relief oral suspension called METACAM. It is squirted into the mouth via  syringe. WELL - not only is Bailey a Tart - she's a DRUGGIE. She LOVES the taste of Metacam and grabs the syringe off me to lick every last morsel left on it.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 01:36:13 pm by Alicat » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: