Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 08:04:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

THE CATS

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE CATS  (Read 15744 times)
donquixotenz
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

STILL TILTING

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2009, 08:22:55 am »

The Story of Adam & Eve's Pets

Adam and Eve said, 'Lord, when we were  in the garden, you walked with us every day. Now we do not see  you any more. We are lonesome here, and it is difficult for us  to remember how much you love us.'

And God said, I  will create a companion for you that will be with you and who  will be a reflection of my love for you, so that you will love me even when you cannot see me. Regardless of how selfish or  childish or unlovable you may be, this new companion will  accept you as you are and will love you as I do, in spite of  yourselves.'

And God created a new animal to be a  companion for Adam and Eve.

And it was a good animal

And  God was pleased..

And the new animal was pleased to be  with Adam and Eve and he wagged his tail

And  Adam said, 'Lord, I have already named all the animals in the Kingdom and I cannot think of a name for this new  animal.'

And God said, 'I have created this new animal  to be a reflection of my love for you, his name will be a  reflection of my own name, and you will call him  DOG.'

And Dog lived with Adam and Eve  and was a companion to them and loved them.

And they  were comforted

And God was pleased.

And Dog was  content and wagged his tail.

After a while, it came to pass  that an angel came to the Lord and said, 'Lord, Adam and Eve  have become filled with pride. They strut and preen like  peacocks and they believe they are worthy of adoration. Dog  has indeed taught them that they are loved, but perhaps too  well.'

And God said, I will create for them a  companion who will be with them and who will see them as they  are. The companion will remind them of their limitations, so  they will know that they are not always worthy of adoration.'

And God created CAT to be a companion to Adam and  Eve.

And Cat would not obey them. And  when Adam and Eve gazed into Cat's eyes, they were reminded  that they were not the supreme beings.

And Adam and Eve learned  humility.

And they were greatly improved..

And God was pleased . . . . . .

And Dog was happy. . . . .

And Cat didn't give a **** one way  or the other.....
Report Spam   Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.

But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...

WOW, What a Ride!"

Please note: IMHO and e&oe apply to all my posts.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: