Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 05:17:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

THE CATS

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE CATS  (Read 15723 times)
ssweetpea
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #225 on: November 19, 2016, 12:34:25 pm »

I have just had fun reading through some of the posts in this thread.

I had a good laugh over Sally's antics - hard to believe she pasted away nearly 3 years ago.

Bobby is still a dofus and he even answers to that now. This morning he came in with a smelly bum, a rare occurrence. Sp1 decided to have a shower and Bob would not leave her alone. He kept moaning at the bathroom door even after being in and out twice. I let him in again and he sat on the edge of the bath. That was it has far as Sp1 was concerned. Down came the shower head and Bob got is butt and fur trousers washed. Have I ever mentioned that he is also known as Fluff Bob Fur Pants?

Kira the Carebear is now 3 years old. She is more laid back than Sally but being half blond half ginger nut sometimes leads to interesting situations. She spent long enough on the roof the other night that she was damp with dew when lifted down. She can get on to the roof by doing her flying squirrel/fruit bat routine from the Oak tree but can't get down that way. I swear the ghost of Sally has been giving that cat lessons. They never met in life but oh boy sometimes it is like the bombshell just had a new paint job. At least when Kira settles down she settles for hours.
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: