Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 06:51:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

I just found the old XNC2 recipes

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I just found the old XNC2 recipes  (Read 790 times)
ssweetpea
Senator
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« on: July 28, 2010, 12:57:46 pm »

I thought I had lost them but I have them all.

The formating is sh** on the first 10 pages where the index  and links are but I have 40 pages of readable recipes.
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 02:04:01 am »

Dazza has got the entire original MSN-hosted XNC2 group stored on a server.

Including ALL image files that were stored on various groups, and he even has all the image files that were posted using bandwidth theft from various websites.

It is accessible online, but I think you need a password to access it.

I remember when he dragged it all off MSN's servers....they thought they were on the receiving end of a denial-of-service attack and blocked him, but he found another backdoor route into their system and carried on copying until he had the lot.

Anyway, I've still got most of those recipes on hundreds of notepad documents, but they're formatted in HTML and would have to be completely reformatted to display correctly on these SMF-hosted forums. Plus, I'd have to locate all of the image files that were posted with them (I've got all of those stashed as well) and re-upload them, then link them to the various recipe articles so they would display correctly. It would be a bloody mammoth job!
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: