Xtra News Community 2
April 16, 2024, 08:51:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Are American People Stupid ?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are American People Stupid ?  (Read 537 times)
Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« on: August 20, 2010, 02:00:50 pm »

If someone you didn't know walked up to you and wanted to sale you a gold coin cheap would you buy it, I'm2sexy? I can make you a bunch of gold coins if you will pay me $50 a piece for them I'll start working on that right now..lol How would you know if they were lead or not would you trust me?  So if anyone is stupid in your video it's the man wanting to sale a real gold coin for $50.

You are right why would anyone trust a total stranger selling cheap Gold for $50 might be worth taking a risk ,it would depend on if the person knew anything about gold
it would be heavy soft,you could do what they did in the old times bite it with your teeth
and see if you make a dent Grin
But the way your US economy is going it might end up as the only way you can beat inflation,or buy your needed goods and services,

Newzealand is in the same boat we are another nearly bankrupt nation.
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: