Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 05:20:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Are American People Stupid ?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are American People Stupid ?  (Read 544 times)
Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« on: August 20, 2010, 11:32:06 am »

Hi ssweetpea,
My madian name was one of the most popular easy to spell names in the world. When I married hubby with his Irish last name it took me a good while to be able to say it correct and ever time I have to tell anyone my last name now I have to spell it at least twice and still often they get it wrong..lol

But I reckon the USA has got a muslim president, that knows nothing about economics or how to do much of anything but run his mouth claiming o things will get better. They told on the news today unemployment numbers went up, Wall street number went down..lol But he is getting some of our troops back home. Bastard had to think of something to try and get those nutty Democrats voted in this Nov.The worst part is most of the people they talked to who are getting to come home feel it will not last and they will have to go back. So Obomba is just trying to sucker the america suckers that voted for his dumb ass to vote for the Dem.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 11:41:30 am by Ares Abani » Report Spam   Logged

CS Lewis says in 'A Grief Observed'
"I need Christ, not something that resembles Him.”

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: