Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 08:15:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Are American People Stupid ?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are American People Stupid ?  (Read 504 times)
Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« on: August 19, 2010, 07:09:34 pm »

This makes me think so  Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk5aRIz17fk&feature=related

Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 05:58:50 am »

If someone you didn't know walked up to you and wanted to sale you a gold coin cheap would you buy it, I'm2sexy? I can make you a bunch of gold coins if you will pay me $50 a piece for them I'll start working on that right now..lol How would you know if they were lead or not would you trust me?  So if anyone is stupid in your video it's the man wanting to sale a real gold coin for $50.
Report Spam   Logged

CS Lewis says in 'A Grief Observed'
"I need Christ, not something that resembles Him.”
Magoo
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 07:05:45 am »

Are New Zealand people stupid?   I know a few who are. Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 08:21:00 am »

Yep, 1 in 4 americans are stupid

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7954923/One-in-four-Americans-wrongly-believe-Barack-Obama-is-Muslim.html

nitz shuts eyes tight so no-one can see her.

Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 09:43:39 am »

http://www.thesadtruthis.com/sb/index.php?/archives/65-Obama-AKA-Barry-Soetoro.html
Wednesday, July 8. 2009

Young Obama was an Indonesian citizen?

An Associated Press photograph of Obama's school registration papers as a child in Indonesia showed the president listed as a "Muslim" with "Indonesian" citizenship. An investigation into Indonesian citizenship law and a review of Obama's biography and travels suggest the politician at one point may have been a citizen of Indonesia. That would not necessarily disqualify Obama to serve as president, but it could raise loyalty concerns. A 2007 Associated Press photograph taken by Tatan Syuflana, an Indonesian AP reporter and photographer, surfaced last summer on the Daylife.com photographic website showing an image of Obama's registration card at Indonesia's Fransiskus Assisi school, a Catholic institution. In the picture, Obama is registered under the name Barry Soetoro by his stepfather, Lolo Soetoro. The school card lists Barry Soetoro as a Indonesian citizen born Aug. 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii. His religion is listed as Muslim. Jack Stokes, manager of media relations for the AP, confirmed to WND the picture is indeed an AP photo. After attending the Assisi Primary School, Obama later was enrolled at SDN Menteng 1, an Indonesian public school. The White House did not return repeated queries asking for a clarification regarding the school documentation listing the presidential candidate's citizenship as Indonesian.

SOURCE

Obama spokesmen have stated the candidate is a natural-born citizen amid rumors he may have been born in his father's home country of Kenya. Neither Obama nor his spokespeople ever addressed whether Obama became a citizen of Indonesia at any point. Obama's American mother, Ann Dunham, separated from her first husband, Barack Obama Sr., in 1963 when the president was 2 years old. Dunham and Obama Sr. are reported to have later divorced. Dunham married Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian, and moved to Indonesia sometime between 1966 and 1967. It was not clear whether Soetoro adopted Obama, either in Hawaii or in Indonesia, but there is strong circumstantial evidence that he did as far as Indonesian law was concerned. In Indonesia, which was under tight rule in 1967, Obama clearly took on the last name of his stepfather in school registration documents. All Indonesian students were required to carry government identity cards, or Karty Tanda Pendudaks, which needed to bear the student's legal name, which should be matched in public school registration filings. Following his enrollment at the private Assisi school, Obama attended public schooling in Indonesia until he returned to Hawaii at age 10. According to Indonesian legal experts, it was difficult to enroll non-Indonesian citizens in public schooling. Obama arrived in Indonesia at about the age of 5 according to most accounts, although it was possible he arrived at the age of 6, according to a few sources. If Lolo Soetoro adopted Obama at age 5 or younger, then Obama would automatically have become an Indonesian citizen according to the country's laws in the 1960s, which stipulated any child aged 5 or younger adopted by an Indonesian father is immediately granted Indonesian citizenship upon completion of the adoption process. Lolo Soetoro could have adopted Obama in Hawaii, although such an adoption would not have necessarily been recognized by Indonesia. Indonesian law at the time also did not recognize dual citizenship, meaning if Obama became Indonesian, then as far as that country was concerned, his U.S. citizenship was no longer recognized by Indonesia. But U.S. law would still recognize Obama as an American citizen. In a revelation that raised a few eyebrows, Obama in April 2008 disclosed he traveled as a college student to Pakistan in 1981. "I traveled to Pakistan when I was in college – I Knew what Sunni and Shia was [sic] before I joined the Senate Foreign Relations Committee," Obama reportedly stated at a fundraising event. The senator had not previously discussed any trip to Pakistan, either in his books or in scores of policy talks regarding Pakistan. Prompted by Obama's statements, ABC News contacted Obama's presidential campaign, which affirmed that in 1981 – the year Obama transferred from Occidental College to Columbia University – Obama visited his mother and sister Maya in Indonesia. Obama then went on to Pakistan with a friend from college whose family was from the country, the campaign said. Obama was in Pakistan for about three weeks, said the campaign, staying with his friend's family in Karachi and also visiting Hyderabad in southern India. Pakistan in 1981 was under military rule. It was difficult for U.S. citizens to travel to the country without assistance. It would have been easier for someone to enter Pakistan on an Indonesian passport. If Obama indeed possessed Indonesian citizenship as a child, it is unlikely he retains such citizenship. The country's bylaws require any Indonesian citizen living abroad for more than five years to formally declare his intention to return, otherwise risk losing his citizenship. The law does not necessarily mean Indonesian citizenship would be immediately lost. The law can be overruled by ministerial order. Obama's registration in Indonesia under the name Barry Soetoro also raises questions as to whether he adopted that name in the U.S. at any time. According to Illinois state filings reviewed by WND, when Obama registered as an attorney in 1991, under the name Barack Obama, he stated he did not have any former names.

See that last sentence? The muslim man will lie too! Clearly nitz has her eyes shut to  the truth about this flop eared muslim maggot. He was even at the muslim big meeting when he announced he was OK with the heathers putting a Mosque under the nose of the 9/11 attacks by these killing machines. I saw on the news last night that they polled the people of NYC and 56% were opposed to this and only 32% approved of the unsound act! The silly thing is a MUSLIM. Barry knows he is and his acts prove he is.
Report Spam   Logged

Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 09:46:37 am »

"nitz shuts eyes tight so no-one can see her." Grin
To late I see you..lol
Report Spam   Logged

Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 09:50:18 am »

3 in 4 are if nitz's post is correct!..lol...and some NZ's are too..lol
Report Spam   Logged

ssweetpea

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 10:07:35 am »

The most obvious explaination is that Lolo Soetoro lied to the Indonesian authorities or didn't correct an assumption his step son was his son.

Most people will lie when the truth is going to cause a huge amount of difficulty.

Believe me you do get to a point where you are sick of correcting the way your name is written down or pronouced. Mine has been consistantly misspelt and was mispronouced so often as a child that I answered to anything that sounded even vaguely like it.
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 10:23:19 am »

"nitz shuts eyes tight so no-one can see her." Grin
To late I see you..lol

How did I KNOW you would? 
Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2010, 11:32:06 am »

Hi ssweetpea,
My madian name was one of the most popular easy to spell names in the world. When I married hubby with his Irish last name it took me a good while to be able to say it correct and ever time I have to tell anyone my last name now I have to spell it at least twice and still often they get it wrong..lol

But I reckon the USA has got a muslim president, that knows nothing about economics or how to do much of anything but run his mouth claiming o things will get better. They told on the news today unemployment numbers went up, Wall street number went down..lol But he is getting some of our troops back home. Bastard had to think of something to try and get those nutty Democrats voted in this Nov.The worst part is most of the people they talked to who are getting to come home feel it will not last and they will have to go back. So Obomba is just trying to sucker the america suckers that voted for his dumb ass to vote for the Dem.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 11:41:30 am by Ares Abani » Report Spam   Logged

Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2010, 11:35:19 am »

nitz,
You surly must have known I gots me specks on so I could not miss such an eye sore as that post or this topic..lol. Wink 
Report Spam   Logged

Crusader
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2010, 11:52:14 am »

This reminds me last time I was in a bar in the States, I was showing off some NZ currency to some local patrons and when I showed them the gold $1 coin, I told them they were extremley rare and worth quite a bit because they are gold. I ended up selling two NZ $1 coins for $20US each. Not a bad exchange rate. Next time I go over I'm not going to exchange my money at the banks, I'm going to exchange my money at the bars.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2010, 12:00:18 pm »

I bet them drunks were obomba supports too that bought your fake shit, crusader. Them folks are ignorant.
Report Spam   Logged

Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2010, 12:02:40 pm »

Are you going to go back to that same areas bars and try this again? They may remember you there and whip your ass if you go back!
Report Spam   Logged

Crusader
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2010, 12:21:11 pm »

No I'm not that stupid to go back to the same bar.
Report Spam   Logged
Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2010, 12:26:13 pm »

crusader,
Y fuck I gave you enough credit to think you would not go back to the same bar..lol I said are you going to ge back to that same AREAS bars?..lol You surly know our drunks bar hop a lot and could be in a different bar just as easily as in the same one.
Report Spam   Logged

ssweetpea

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2010, 01:01:26 pm »

This reminds me last time I was in a bar in the States, I was showing off some NZ currency to some local patrons and when I showed them the gold $1 coin, I told them they were extremley rare and worth quite a bit because they are gold. I ended up selling two NZ $1 coins for $20US each. Not a bad exchange rate. Next time I go over I'm not going to exchange my money at the banks, I'm going to exchange my money at the bars.  Grin

That sounds like how my uncle added to the family coin collection. He had a dairy cum tearooms in Ngaruawahia and used to accept any currency at face value for purchases from tourist on the way through. Sometimes he lost on the deal (often he didn't) but he didn't want make a profit, he wanted the new note or coin for his collection and Ngaruawahia is a pretty small town.
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2010, 02:00:50 pm »

If someone you didn't know walked up to you and wanted to sale you a gold coin cheap would you buy it, I'm2sexy? I can make you a bunch of gold coins if you will pay me $50 a piece for them I'll start working on that right now..lol How would you know if they were lead or not would you trust me?  So if anyone is stupid in your video it's the man wanting to sale a real gold coin for $50.

You are right why would anyone trust a total stranger selling cheap Gold for $50 might be worth taking a risk ,it would depend on if the person knew anything about gold
it would be heavy soft,you could do what they did in the old times bite it with your teeth
and see if you make a dent Grin
But the way your US economy is going it might end up as the only way you can beat inflation,or buy your needed goods and services,

Newzealand is in the same boat we are another nearly bankrupt nation.
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2010, 02:07:51 pm »

I think nearly the whole world is in trouble. Aussies will be in the same boat as the rest of us IF they elect that Gizzard woman that keeps doing good in their polls Roll Eyes too. Already wants to spend spend spend the hell out of money. Poor aussies.
Report Spam   Logged

Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2010, 02:14:01 pm »

"do what they did in the old times bite it with your teeth
and see if you make a dent"

gag...I would not put something like that in my mouth, no telling where its been.
Report Spam   Logged

AnFaolchudubh
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

Faugh a ballagh!

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2010, 02:54:06 pm »

That sounds like how my uncle added to the family coin collection. He had a dairy cum tearooms in Ngaruawahia and used to accept any currency at face value for purchases from tourist on the way through. Sometimes he lost on the deal (often he didn't) but he didn't want make a profit, he wanted the new note or coin for his collection and Ngaruawahia is a pretty small town.

Yeah my currency collection got that big because the people in a number of offices around where I work use to save the coins for me etc.
Report Spam   Logged

Stupid people are not an endangered species so why are we protecting them
R. S. OhAllmurain

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: