Xtra News Community 2
April 19, 2024, 12:51:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Upper Hutt 'conquered'

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Upper Hutt 'conquered'  (Read 657 times)
DidiMau69
Shit-Hot Member

On patrol Bien Hoa Province 1969

« on: July 07, 2010, 08:15:37 am »

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/local/upper-hutt-leader/3889187/Tagger-has-conquered-this-city

Presley Rocky Ratima says it all doesn't it.

Of course it is thier - {that's you and me the muggins tax and ratepayers} responsibility to find and pay for whatever this creature decides it wants to do today.

40 hours community work may help to change his attitude slightly. However if he decides to move back to Napier, Tony Adeane has a better idea - JAIL.
Report Spam   Logged

Walk softly and carry a big stick. - Theodore Roosevelt.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Magoo
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 09:14:22 am »

He moved to Upper Hutt from Napier to get away from rival gang members who had fractured his neck and literally stabbed him in the back, he says.
I wonder if we told Ratima that these nasty gang members have promised not to hurt him anymore, he would go back there.
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 09:57:26 am »

And Upper Hutt is gang free?

Gosh... who would have thunk?
Report Spam   Logged
Crusader
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 01:33:18 pm »

Maybe what they should do to taggers as punishment, is have their faces tagged.
Report Spam   Logged
guest49
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 07:48:14 pm »

Is he one of Cedrics?
Report Spam   Logged
DidiMau69
Shit-Hot Member

On patrol Bien Hoa Province 1969

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2010, 08:17:06 pm »

Is he one of Cedrics?

He's got the look hasn't he. Cedric the younger is keeping up the family tradition - bashing the shit out of every female that he can get into a relationship with. One of the latest was one of Gary Gerbes many daughters; Destiny, she who was sentenced to time in Arohata for chronic shoplifting shortly after dropping one of Cedric the younger's litter.
Report Spam   Logged

Walk softly and carry a big stick. - Theodore Roosevelt.
akadaka
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2010, 08:49:54 pm »

around my way has been a brilliant trend that has deterred tagers.It sounds childish but its so bloody simple and works.What happens is along comes low life tagger and does his thing then the owner of the fence or wall simple writes underneath "is a homo" or "is a wanker".Graffitti has dropped off quite a bit and in some cases the assholes have come back and blotted out their own tag!
Report Spam   Logged

Rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2010, 09:56:46 pm »

I passed through Upper Hutt four times today (and I'll pass through there four times again tomorrow).

I didn't notice any significant amounts of graffiti or tagging.

I'm not claiming that there was none, but merely pointing out that it doesn't stand out.

Unlike parts of Lower Hutt (the badlands bit from Pomare through to Waterloo) which is covered in graffiti and tagging.

But even the graffiti and tagging in Lower Hutt pales into insignificance compared with parts of Greater Auckland!
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2013, 11:45:12 am »

Bomb left in toilet at Heretaunga College

By SAM BOYER - The Dominion Post | 5:00AM - Saturday, 16 March 2013

EXPLOSIVE DEVICE: The nail bomb found in the toilet at Heretaunga College.
EXPLOSIVE DEVICE: The nail bomb found in the toilet
at Heretaunga College.

A DISGRUNTLED PUPIL planted a nail bomb in a toilet at Heretaunga College, forcing teachers and pupils to be evacuated from a classroom block.

The military's bomb disposal unit was called to the Upper Hutt school after police were alerted about 1pm yesterday.

Staff found the bomb — described as a combination of Molotov cocktail and nail bomb — upright in the bowl of a toilet in the school's Morgan Wing.

It is thought a pupil, who had earlier in the day been asked to leave the school, had returned and placed the bomb in the toilet.

The school wing containing the toilet block was evacuated while the bomb disposal unit dismantled the device, Lower Hutt Senior Sergeant Marc Clausen said.

"It was like a big-size jar with some sort of petrol in it, and taped around the outside of the jar were about eight nails, with toilet paper in the inside. The nails were sitting virtually straight, spaced around the jar, held with cellotape.

"It was taken outside and we got the bomb squad to come in and disassemble it."

The bomb squad found the jar contained a mixture of petrol and water. It looked as if someone may have tried to flush it, Mr Clausen said.

Police spoke to a year 13 boy at the scene. No charges had been laid as of last night.

"Earlier in the day a 17-year-old male had been kicked out of school for some sort of behavioural offence. They thought it might have been the same male. But at this stage the investigation is continuing," Mr Clausen said.

The mother of a Heretaunga College pupil said the year 13 boy had taken a "flame thrower" to school in the morning.

"Earlier he was out with a Lynx [aerosol deodorant] can and a lighter."

That incident had apparently led to him being asked to leave school, she said.

It's thought he later returned to the school and planted the bomb in the toilet.

Acting school principal Kiri Gill was "incredibly grateful" the bomb had not been detonated and praised students and teachers for their calm response.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/news/8432881/Bomb-left-in-toilet-at-Heretaunga-College
Report Spam   Logged

Newtown-Fella
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2013, 12:17:06 pm »

I passed through Upper Hutt four times today (and I'll pass through there four times again tomorrow).

I didn't notice any significant amounts of graffiti or tagging.

I'm not claiming that there was none, but merely pointing out that it doesn't stand out.

Unlike parts of Lower Hutt (the badlands bit from Pomare through to Waterloo) which is covered in graffiti and tagging.

But even the graffiti and tagging in Lower Hutt pales into insignificance compared with parts of Greater Auckland!

have they moved the railway line in Upper Hutt ?
Report Spam   Logged
Newtown-Fella
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2013, 12:37:48 pm »

' Weltec Skewl of Hospitality '

mmmmmm does that mean that in some " hospitality " establishment that charming angelic good looking face is gonna be smiling back at you as it hands over whatever you have ordered ?

what he needs to learn is that there is graffiti " art " and there is graffiti and they couldnt be further apart ...

tagging is EVER going to be considered graffiti ART

i have family working with youth in Wellington who has been very active with graffiti Art around the city .... Lukes Lane behind the Opera House Aro Valley Lombard St Carpark Rooftop & J/ville have had places spruced up and painted by grafitti Artists not taggers

Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2013, 01:27:23 pm »

have they moved the railway line in Upper Hutt ?

Yes, they moved the railway line in Upper Hutt (north of the railway station) in 1955.

The line used to climb out of Upper Hutt on a 1-in-35 gradient with extremely tight curves until it disappeared into Cruikshank's Tunnel heading for the Mangaroa Valley.

In 1955 the railway line was moved to a new alignment on a 1-in-70 gradient with much more sweeping curves, but taking twice the distance to reach the altitude level of the valley floor of the Mangaroa Valley. The railway line now passes Timberlea before disappearing into the Maoribank Tunnel, emerging further down the Mangaroa Valley than the old railway alignment did.

Does that answer your question? 

Report Spam   Logged

Newtown-Fella
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2013, 02:33:39 pm »

one could expect a stupid answer to my question ...

you wouldngt have a clue what tagging was where in Upper Hutt KTJ as most of it isnt within sighte of you when you chug chug chug up and down the line ....
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2013, 03:38:05 pm »

one could expect a stupid answer to my question ...

What is stupid about my answer?

You asked if the railway line in Upper Hutt had been moved and I answered your question truthfully and factually.

Report Spam   Logged

Alicat
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2013, 03:44:32 pm »

I can confirm that there is not as much tagging in Upper Hutt as there is in Lower Hutt (and Wellington for that matter). I think Lower Hutt is worse because it includes Taita, Naenae and Wainuiomata.
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2016, 10:37:17 am »

Today's FREE entertainment in Upper Hutt....

from The Dominion Post....

Man off roof of chicken restaurant in Upper Hutt after police negotiations

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: