Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 10:43:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Breakfast big mouth strikes again

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Breakfast big mouth strikes again  (Read 5618 times)
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #225 on: October 17, 2010, 12:00:22 pm »

Over the past week, I have been trying to locate the news stories from when Paul Henry stood for National in the Wairarapa electorate.

They used to be on the Wairarapa Times-Age onliine archives website (which is spearate from their main website), but the archives site appears to be down at the moment (I hope it isn't permanent as there are a shitload of interesting historic news stories on that site).

One thing I did pick up on though was a news story in the Wairarapa Times-Age last week about Paul Henry and it was interesting to note that the former Chairman of the Wairarapa Branch of the National Party, Rick Long, was trying to gloss over things. I can still clearly remember Rick Long going very quiet, then trying to put spin on things when Paul Henry slagged off at Maori and anyone who didn't fit his narrow idea of sexuality, which cost him (and National) the election in Wairarapa. I can also clearly remember Paul Henry lashing out in the ultimate example of sore-loser calling Wairarapa voters “PIG-IGNORANT” for not voting for him. What an arrogant arsehole....his attitude was, “if you didn't vote for me then you are pig-ignorant”, which I guess showed the arsehole in his TRUE COLOURS!

The news story published last week is available online if you wish to read it....

http://www.times-age.co.nz/local/news/media-blamed-for-henry-saga/3926125

I'm hoping the Wairarapa Times-Age online archives website will go back online, then I'll drag out those historic news stories showing what a total pillock Paul Henry really is and post them to this group. Whether the usual “80% lowest common demoninator” crowd then choose to take the blinkers off or whether they instead pull the blinkers tighter over their eyes will be another matter.
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: