Xtra News Community 2
April 19, 2024, 02:10:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

BumbHead

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BumbHead  (Read 533 times)
k1w14ever
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« on: January 26, 2009, 08:40:05 pm »

what part of the world are you in?Huh??
Report Spam   Logged

The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 09:37:09 am »

What ru insinuating?
Report Spam   Logged

Lets kill all the warmongers.
k1w14ever
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 09:39:28 am »

hahahahahahah   i am not a cop just don't remember your id from the old board that is all. 
Report Spam   Logged

The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.
bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 11:20:29 am »

Wot old board? bwahahaha nah I was there alright, I was ALWAYS there. I prefer to keep things on the lowdown now, hence the new name.

Report Spam   Logged

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 12:44:52 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Brownie55
Global Moderator
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

OK, so what’s the speed of dark?

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 06:39:37 pm »

WE will figure you out soon LOL     Grin
Report Spam   Logged

I almost had a psychic boyfriend, but he left me before we met.
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 07:37:56 pm »

I know who you are now 
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 09:21:29 pm »

I thought a few of you might have figured me out by now, seems my old right wing sparring pardners are a bit thin on the ground so far, and everyones too shit scared to swear in case they get the arse, but thats beside the point, what I dug about the old board was all the clever repartee and funny stuff that used to go on but have to admit I got a bit bolshie at times, was running on fury and anger a lot of the times, this year Im gonna be a little less combative, ( I think?)
 Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

k1w14ever
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2009, 09:23:59 pm »

if you are who i think you are I bet you will  not be able to hold yourself back.  But good luck in trying.
I have no problem with swearing at all I do have a problem with people been abused for the sake of it.
Report Spam   Logged

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2009, 05:53:09 am »

I thought a few of you might have figured me out by now, seems my old right wing sparring pardners are a bit thin on the ground so far, and everyones too shit scared to swear in case they get the arse, but thats beside the point, what I dug about the old board was all the clever repartee and funny stuff that used to go on but have to admit I got a bit bolshie at times, was running on fury and anger a lot of the times, this year Im gonna be a little less combative, ( I think?)
 Roll Eyes

LOL
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: