Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 02:48:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Labours credit card bills...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Labours credit card bills...  (Read 1921 times)
Brownie55
Global Moderator
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

OK, so what’s the speed of dark?

« Reply #100 on: June 19, 2010, 12:34:38 pm »

Overseas dinners hosted by Agriculture Minister David Carter feature suckling pig and Patagonian venison.

http://www.mfat.govt.nz/Foreign-Relations/Latin-America/News/0-carter-visit.php
Report Spam   Logged

I almost had a psychic boyfriend, but he left me before we met.
Magoo
« Reply #101 on: June 19, 2010, 12:59:30 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Bruno Bastardo
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2010, 02:42:06 pm »

Wonder who is paying for our beloved leader to go swanning off to the veldt to watch a game of soccer? Any ideas, Brownie?

Report Spam   Logged

Australia would be an even greater place if it wasn't for all the bloody Aussies who live there
Brownie55
Global Moderator

« Reply #103 on: June 20, 2010, 04:50:25 pm »

Wonder who is paying for our beloved leader to go swanning off to the veldt to watch a game of soccer? Any ideas, Brownie?

Did you steal the above post from someone else again Bruno?Huh
Report Spam   Logged

Bruno Bastardo
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #104 on: June 22, 2010, 09:40:58 am »

Broiwnie has no ideas. Now, there's a surprise.

Brownie, your rabid "my side is always right, the others are always wrong" puts a huge dent in any credibility you have remaining.
Report Spam   Logged

Australia would be an even greater place if it wasn't for all the bloody Aussies who live there
Newtown-Fella
« Reply #105 on: June 22, 2010, 05:38:36 pm »

An old priest lay dying in a hospital.

He had faithfully served the people of NZ  for many years. He motioned for his nurse to come near.

'Yes, Father?' said the nurse.

'I would really like to see Shane Jones and Chris Carter before I die', whispered the priest..

'I'll see what I can do, Father', replied the nurse.

The nurse sent the request to the Labour Party and waited for a response. Soon the word arrived; Shane and Chris would be delighted to visit the priest.

As they drove to the hospital, Shane commented to Chris, 'I don't know why the old priest wants to see us, but it certainly will help our images given the relations on our credit card spending, it might even save our political careers”!   Chris agreed that it was a good thing wishing all the time he had bought Pansies rather than Roses for his boyfriend.

When they arrived at the priest's room, the priest took Shane’s hand in his right hand and Chris’s hand in his left. There was silence and a look of serenity on the old priest's face.

Finally Shane Wilson spoke: 'Father, of all the people you could have chosen, why did you choose us to be with you as you near the end?'

The old priest slowly replied, 'I have always tried to pattern my life after our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. 

Amen', said Shane.   Amen', said Chris..

The old priest continued: 'Jesus Christ our saviour died between two lying thieving bastards and I would like to do the same...’

Report Spam   Logged
Brownie55
Global Moderator

« Reply #106 on: June 22, 2010, 09:45:48 pm »

Broiwnie has no ideas. Now, there's a surprise.

Brownie, your rabid "my side is always right, the others are always wrong" puts a huge dent in any credibility you have remaining.

You really do have some mental issues going on there bruno/magpie..How about you stop stalking me. AND when you take credit for a post make sure YOU wrote it as now you have been caught out ( and in your typical fashion can't own up) .
Report Spam   Logged

Bruno Bastardo
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #107 on: June 23, 2010, 09:20:21 am »

Don't know who "magpie" is, Brownie, but far from stalking you I am just trying to keep you honest. Your attitude that the National Party can do no wrong and the Labour Party no right gives you no credibility whatsoever.

So here's a challenge for you: I dare you to post, just once in your own words, something critical of your beloved Nats. I'll even start a thread if you like to make it easier for you.

Ready to take up the dare, Brownie?
Report Spam   Logged

Bruno Bastardo
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2010, 11:32:08 am »

Nope, thought not. Our Brownie has a very convenient memory.
Report Spam   Logged

Crusader
« Reply #109 on: June 24, 2010, 12:47:23 pm »

Since John Key doesnt take a PM pay, then I guess he is entitled to spend that money in other area's.
Report Spam   Logged
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #110 on: June 24, 2010, 12:58:57 pm »

Have you got some sort of hangup with authority figures? Did you goad your teachers into hissyfits at school? Would you introduce tasers into schools if you were a teacher? Do you pinch the WINZ pens when you visit?  

just wondering
Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
Bruno Bastardo
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #111 on: June 24, 2010, 01:13:06 pm »

Since John Key doesnt take a PM pay, then I guess he is entitled to spend that money in other area's.

Key does take a PM's pay. He happens to be in the fortunate position of being able to give it away.

Unless you have very loose morals, Crusader, that doesn't give him the right to spend taxpayers' money swanning off to a football match. I see he wanted to stay on to watch the game against Paraguay!  It's amazing how the National toadies on this forum will find excuses for their idols, what a pack of idiots.
Report Spam   Logged

Newtown-Fella
« Reply #112 on: June 24, 2010, 02:04:33 pm »

just like every other PM/President/Head of the countries playing in the World Cup provision is made for them to attend by the country concerned

you jealous Bruno that your not there watching NZ take on the World ?

next you will be complaining that John Key will have VIP Seats at the Rugby World Cup next year

Report Spam   Logged
Bruno Bastardo
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #113 on: June 25, 2010, 09:45:25 am »

Have you got some sort of hangup with authority figures? Did you goad your teachers into hissyfits at school? Would you introduce tasers into schools if you were a teacher? Do you pinch the WINZ pens when you visit?  

just wondering

Nitpicker, I think you need a cup of tea and a lie down. What on earth are you on about?
Report Spam   Logged

nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2010, 09:50:04 am »

just wondering

Nitpicker, I think you need a cup of tea and a lie down. What on earth are you on about?

just wondering

Have you got a comprehension short circuit too?
Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
Bruno Bastardo
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2010, 09:52:39 am »

just like every other PM/President/Head of the countries playing in the World Cup provision is made for them to attend by the country concerned

next you will be complaining that John Key will have VIP Seats at the Rugby World Cup next year

Fortunately attending the Rugby World Cup won't include air fares, hotel bills and restaurant tabs. Why on earth should the taxpayer have to foot an enormous bill just so Key can watch a game of football?

We should recognise, of course, that there are people here who will support absolutely anything Key and the Nats do. Brownie doesn't try to justify anything, she just runs and hides.

I guess we should give NF some credit for trying to defend the indefensible.

By the way, NF, I don't recall David Cameron, Kevin Rudd or Barak Obama being at the World Cup. So much for "every other" world leader being there. I guess there are times when you have to make silly claims to try to defend something which cannot be defended, it must give you a headache sometimes, though.

Report Spam   Logged

Bruno Bastardo
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #116 on: June 25, 2010, 09:54:06 am »

No, I don't have a "comprehension short circuit" Nitz, but thank you for asking.

Did you get out of bed on the wrong side this morning?
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
« Reply #117 on: June 25, 2010, 09:55:59 am »

No, I don't have a "comprehension short circuit" Nitz, but thank you for asking.

I am surprised to see you up and about so early BB.... did they come and undo the straight jacket early this morning?
Report Spam   Logged
Bruno Bastardo
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #118 on: June 25, 2010, 09:59:06 am »

I am surprised to see you up and about so early BB.... did they come and undo the straight jacket early this morning?

Charming! Hasn't your medication kicked in yet?
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
« Reply #119 on: June 25, 2010, 10:14:26 am »

I am not on medication BB.  I am the one who dispenses it.
Report Spam   Logged
Crusader
« Reply #120 on: June 25, 2010, 10:39:08 am »

Key does take a PM's pay. He happens to be in the fortunate position of being able to give it away.

Unless you have very loose morals, Crusader, that doesn't give him the right to spend taxpayers' money swanning off to a football match. I see he wanted to stay on to watch the game against Paraguay!  It's amazing how the National toadies on this forum will find excuses for their idols, what a pack of idiots.

Actually he paid for it out of his own pocket, for him and his boy. They were talking about it on the radio. And since when did giving away your salary be for those with loose morals? But then again you seem to be the type to champion those thief's out there who sign other peoples paintings as there own.
Report Spam   Logged
Bruno Bastardo
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #121 on: June 25, 2010, 11:05:43 am »

Actually he paid for it out of his own pocket, for him and his boy. They were talking about it on the radio. And since when did giving away your salary be for those with loose morals? But then again you seem to be the type to champion those thief's out there who sign other peoples paintings as there own.

Far from it, Crusader. Signing someone else's painting was a foolish thing to do, though hardly the crime of the century and certainly not theft.

It pales into insignificance alongside pretending to live in Dipton in order to claim thousands to which you were not entitled, though, don't you think?
Report Spam   Logged

Newtown-Fella
« Reply #122 on: June 25, 2010, 02:14:56 pm »

Fortunately attending the Rugby World Cup won't include air fares, hotel bills and restaurant tabs. Why on earth should the taxpayer have to foot an enormous bill just so Key can watch a game of football?

We should recognise, of course, that there are people here who will support absolutely anything Key and the Nats do. Brownie doesn't try to justify anything, she just runs and hides.

I guess we should give NF some credit for trying to defend the indefensible.

By the way, NF, I don't recall David Cameron, Kevin Rudd or Barak Obama being at the World Cup. So much for "every other" world leader being there. I guess there are times when you have to make silly claims to try to defend something which cannot be defended, it must give you a headache sometimes, though.

oh so you wouldnt have had a problem with Helen Clark attending Bruno ?

Report Spam   Logged
Brownie55
Global Moderator

« Reply #123 on: June 25, 2010, 02:33:16 pm »

Brownie doesn't try to justify anything, she just runs and hides.

Well well look who has egg all over his face again. 
Isn't it wonderful how the nats are so high in the polls while labour are forever slipping backwards into oblivion.

perhaps bruno is also Mikey on the TM message board..he posts just the same rubbish here.
Report Spam   Logged

Crusader
« Reply #124 on: June 26, 2010, 12:36:26 pm »

Far from it, Crusader. Signing someone else's painting was a foolish thing to do, though hardly the crime of the century and certainly not theft.

It pales into insignificance alongside pretending to live in Dipton in order to claim thousands to which you were not entitled, though, don't you think?

Claiming someone elses painting is so theft. Ask any artist.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: