Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 10:55:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

My Kitten is a Tart

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Kitten is a Tart  (Read 2892 times)
Shef
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2009, 07:37:14 pm »

Bailey's going to meet her Uncle In2fix in another 4 weeks.

I've heard from him too. Unfortunately he might not make HB this time Sad if we can afford it we might try to get to Lower Hutt (?) to see him.
Report Spam   Logged

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
Alicat
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2009, 10:22:29 am »

Bailey met her Uncle IN2FX at 1.30am Saturday morning (his plane was late). By 2.30am she was sleeping with him.

Did I mention Bailey's a Tart?
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2009, 06:00:39 pm »

Go Bailey. lol

(Pssst - has he mentioned the S.N.A.K.E.S to her?)
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2009, 11:15:15 pm »

Go Bailey. lol

(Pssst - has he mentioned the S.N.A.K.E.S to her?)

I don't think she'd be too fazed. A la typical Burmese, she'd be so bloody nosey rather than be scared.
Report Spam   Logged
Shef
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2009, 11:50:51 am »

Bailey met her Uncle IN2FX at 1.30am Saturday morning (his plane was late). By 2.30am she was sleeping with him.

Hank and Jed finally met Uncle IN2FX last night. They were very well behaved and didn't scrag him. Unlike the 6 great danes out in the van in the driveway. LOL I asked "Auntie" out to dinner at the same time because I know IN2FX hates going over and being drooled on by 8 danes, so he could see him at our place. I certainly didn't think he'd bring most of them out LOL.

Rusty was his usual aloof self and wandered in and out getting a pat when he felt like it.
Hannah went into raptures when she saw the two buckets of feijoas he brought out
Report Spam   Logged

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
Alicat
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2009, 12:46:53 pm »

Hank and Jed finally met Uncle IN2FX last night. They were very well behaved and didn't scrag him. Unlike the 6 great danes out in the van in the driveway. LOL I asked "Auntie" out to dinner at the same time because I know IN2FX hates going over and being drooled on by 8 danes, so he could see him at our place. I certainly didn't think he'd bring most of them out LOL.

Rusty was his usual aloof self and wandered in and out getting a pat when he felt like it.
Hannah went into raptures when she saw the two buckets of feijoas he brought out

IN2FX timed it really well being Feijoa season - he loves them!

I spoke to him this morning and he said he'd been over for dinner and was very glad not to have had the Great Dane Dribble and Drool Experience. He said your boys were very well behaved and loved the attention.

He heads back here tomorrow with Mum, Dad and Mitzi. Mitzi slots in really well here and loves playing with Bailey. She justifiably very wary of Yogi. Yogi is a bloody bully and can't stand poor wee Mitzi. I have Feliway Diffuser plugged in in the lounge and am squirting Rescue Remedy in his mouth in the evenings and will add a morning dose as well while Mitzi is here.

Glad you caught up
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2012, 01:32:51 am »

Aunty DT came to visit Saturday morning. She brought Uncle DT with her to meet Bailey. It is all part of a cunning plan to encourage Uncle DT to realise that the DT household need a Burmese all of their own (as well as the Mokokitty).

I whispered to Bailey before they arrived - Uncle DT is comnig here to meet you this morning. He needs a Burmese kitten only he doesn't know it yet. Give him your best.

Did I mention Bailey is a tart?

She gave Aunty DT the usual lovely smooches thn went straight for Uncle DT - she went straight for the jugular. He got the full on Bailey-in-your-face-I-love-you-you're very special-I want to smooch and smooch and smooch you. It didn't take long for Uncle DT to succumb to Bailey's charms.

I know Aunty DT would love a little Seal Girl only Uncle DT has fallen for Bailey-I'm-a Chocolate Girl.

Even Yogi put on his very best behaviour.

But as for Bailey ... WHAT a TART!!!

Her Breeder told me she's going to have to start paying Bailey commission.
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2012, 06:24:43 am »

Grin

My 6ft macho man was giggling! The Bailey kisses had him turned to jelly!  Then blow me if Yogi, who I must say is usually staunch and we only get his loving in short bursts, didn't lay in Mr DT's arms like a baby and grin!  For ages!

I can accept the chocolate colour - seal is beautiful and so very Burmese, but chocolate is cool too....

Mr DT still doesn't 'know' we're getting one.... but I think he knows.  lmao

XXX to Bailey, Yogi and Mitzi.  Even Mitzi's little shy show didn't put him off - 'cos she managed to be shy way over there, while looking staunch and very together.... until the leaf teased her and she had to catch it and give it the bash... but otherwise very staunch. Grin  

And of course, thank you Ali for sharing your precious time, home and babies with the DT household. 

Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2012, 10:02:01 am »

Grin

My 6ft macho man was giggling! The Bailey kisses had him turned to jelly!  Then blow me if Yogi, who I must say is usually staunch and we only get his loving in short bursts, didn't lay in Mr DT's arms like a baby and grin!  For ages!

I can accept the chocolate colour - seal is beautiful and so very Burmese, but chocolate is cool too....

Mr DT still doesn't 'know' we're getting one.... but I think he knows.  lmao

XXX to Bailey, Yogi and Mitzi.  Even Mitzi's little shy show didn't put him off - 'cos she managed to be shy way over there, while looking staunch and very together.... until the leaf teased her and she had to catch it and give it the bash... but otherwise very staunch. Grin  

And of course, thank you Ali for sharing your precious time, home and babies with the DT household. 

Had she not been busy chasing leaves, Mitzi would have probably accepted cuddles to. She's just a little more reserved until she gets to know people. Bailey choose who she's a tart with however to her - a cuddle is a cuddle and people were put on Earth to adore her.
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2012, 10:03:25 am »

... and as always it was a pleasure having the DT's to visit
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2013, 09:17:54 am »

The Plumber has just been to take a look at a few minor issues. As soon as he walked through the door it was obvious he was a cat person. Bailey was in my arms but reached over and climbed up on the Plumbers shoulder then draped herself around his neck. I had to phsyically remove her in teh end because he needed to crawl into a cupboard and do other plumber-type things. He needs to return this afternoon to do the actual work.

Did I mention Bailey is a tart?

Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2013, 10:17:45 am »

Report Spam   Logged
donquixotenz
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

STILL TILTING

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2013, 10:49:35 am »

A teacher's story about Stuttering A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students.   
"Human beings are the only animals that stutter,' she says

A little girl raises her hand. 'I had a kitty-cat who stuttered.'
The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become,asked the girl to describe the incident.

"Well,"  she began, 'I was in the back yard with my kitty   
and the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start   
and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!'
'That must've been scary,' said the teacher.
'It sure was,' said the little girl.

'My kitty raised her back, went "Ffffff!, Ffffff!, FfffffF,"   
but before she could say 'Fuck-off !,' the Rottweiler ate her!

Report Spam   Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.

But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...

WOW, What a Ride!"

Please note: IMHO and e&oe apply to all my posts.
Alicat
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2013, 11:37:39 am »

Don that is very naughty
Report Spam   Logged
donquixotenz
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

STILL TILTING

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2013, 05:34:32 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.

But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...

WOW, What a Ride!"

Please note: IMHO and e&oe apply to all my posts.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: