Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 05:00:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

My Kitten is a Tart

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Kitten is a Tart  (Read 2970 times)
Alicat
« on: February 24, 2009, 09:58:22 am »

My Siamese Girl is a one person cat. She's mine mine mine! Holly is 13 years old and has always looked on me as her personal possession. She hates sharing me with the 3 Burmese. Being a Siamese she really frowns on their antics. Having said that, she and Zara are extremely close. Holly is a lovely and very dignified lady but quite the snob!

Zara is a 10 year old Cream Burmese - she's quite reserved for her breed. The only people who can really get close to her apart from me are my flatmate and my immediate family.

Yogi is a 6 year old Seal Burmese. He's a brat! I love him to bits but what a bloody handful he is!

Bailey is the baby. She's 8 months old and is a Chocolate Burmese. She was COMPLETELY unplanned. When I went to collect a little Seal Burmese Girl for my parents from Palmerston North, the Breeder had 3 litters - 12 kittens in total. There were a mixture of gorgeous colours, all with lovely personalities. There was something about this wee Chocolate Girl that caught my eye. I can't even say what it was. I resisted for about 7 weeks but weakened in the end. I'm so glad Bailey came to live here. She's a wee wag - full on, but very very smoochy.

As far as being scared of any of them being stolen, they seem to be very much aware of stranger danger. None of my lot will go to anyone outside other than me, my flatmate or immediate family. Even people they know, they shy away from outside, unless I'm there.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: