Xtra News Community 2
March 28, 2024, 08:44:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

My Kitten is a Tart

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Kitten is a Tart  (Read 2882 times)
chrismrky

« on: March 11, 2009, 08:15:52 pm »

I guess none of us will ever really know how the feline mind works.

On that note I have a   smallish problem with my cat.  He's a fixed 2year old, mixed breed but definitely with something  exotic in him.   Really smoochy,  lovely personality,  extremely intelligent  (he gets bored easily and will get up to mischief if not paid attention!!)

anyhooo..... he has a habit of bring 'things' home at night!!   we leave the bathroom window open for him and our other 'common tabby' cat  (she is NOT common however, far too princessessy for that)  and he brings things home,  list so far...

it started when he was a kitten he used to bring me the bottlebrush flowers off the tree next door.  like four or five a day

also brought home several mens working socks.........ugggg NOT washed Lips sealed
hair ties from the little girls next door that they left on the lawn
a pair of pink underwear  Roll Eyes from same neighbour Shocked
slipper from said neighbours children
a pair of mens underpants that that obviously gone through the lawnmover!!!!!!!!!!! Huh
a small cuddly toy  (now I sound like Bruce Forsythe) Cool
and today a cap

now the fact that he gathers these things is weird,  the fact that he manages to squeeze most of them in through the window is astounding.
it does however make for a nerve wracking morning for me, as I am the first one up (5am) and I never know what I am going to find. 

that list of course does not include all the 'Live' captures he has brought in.

i have a kleptomanic for a cat...........what am I going to do   LOL Grin

Report Spam   Logged

today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday....is it really been that bad today?

If we can put two men on the moon.....why cant we put the whole lot there? eh?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: