Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 08:02:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

...Talking about Whales and Oil and Woodlice...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ...Talking about Whales and Oil and Woodlice...  (Read 633 times)
reality
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2015, 01:58:09 pm »

.....but if we send our politicians to war......who would run the country😳
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2015, 02:00:56 pm »

from the Wairarapa Times-Age....

Journalist up on charges

Saturday, June 13, 2015

THE journalist who broke the story of the Len Brown and Bevan Chuang sex scandal has appeared in Masterton District Court for allegedly stealing groceries and assaulting a man.

Stephen John Cook, 47, appeared in court on Thursday for a case review in relation to once charge of assault and one charge of stealing groceries worth $50.97 from Carterton New World on May 8th.

Cook, whose interim name suppression lapsed, had previously pleaded not guilty to the charges last month. Cook gained publicity when he teamed up with WhaleOil blogger Cameron Slater to publish details of the Auckland mayor's high-profile affair in 2013. Cook was remanded to an address in Masterton until June 22nd.

NOTE: The story appeared in the print edition of today's Wairarapa Times-Age. It has not yet appeared online anywhere.

See also the following story about Cameron Slater's criminal journalist mate....

from The New Zealand Herald....

Len Brown scandal journalist Stephen Cook on P charges

(12 NOON - Thursday, November 20, 2014)

Stephen Cook. — Photo: Doug Sherring.

Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2015, 10:33:02 pm »

Journalist up on charges

Saturday, June 13, 2015

TTHE journalist who broke the story of the Len Brown and Bevan Chuang sex scandal has appeared in Masterton District Court for allegedly stealing groceries and assaulting a man.

Stephen John Cook, 47, appeared in court on Thursday for a case review in relation to once charge of assault and one charge of stealing groceries worth $50.97 from Carterton New World on May 8th.

Cook, whose interim name suppression lapsed, had previously pleaded not guilty to the charges last month. Cook gained publicity when he teamed up with WhaleOil blogger Cameron Slater to publish details of the Auckland mayor's high-profile affair in 2013. Cook was remanded to an address in Masterton until JuThe story appeared in the print edition of today's Wairarapa Times-Age. It has not yet appeared online anywhere.[/ne 22nd.

NOTE: i]

Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2015, 07:39:50 am »

Journalist up on charges

Saturday, June 13, 2015

THE journalist who broke the story of the Len Brown and Bevan Chuang sex scandal has appeared in Masterton District Court for allegedly stealing groceries and assaulting a man.

Cook, whose interim name suppression lapsed, had previously pleaded not guilty to the charges last month. Cook gained publicity when he teamed up with WhaleOil blogger Cameron Slater to publish details of the Auckland mayor's high-profile affair in 2013. Cook was remanded to an address in Masterton until June 22nd.

NOTE: The story appeared in the print edition of today's Wairarapa Times-Age. It has not yet appeared online anywhere.

See also the following story about Cameron Slater's criminal journalist mate....

from The New Zealand Herald....

Len Brown scandal journalist Stephen Cook on P charges

(12 NOON - Thursday, November 20, 2014)

all right I'll bite 

We did not find results for: Cook, whose interim name suppression lapsed, had previously pleaded not guilty to the charges last month. Cook gained publicity when he teamed up with WhaleOil blogger Cameron Slater to publish details of the Auckland mayor's high-profile affair in 2013. Cook was remanded to an address in Masterton until he ...

https://nz.search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&fr=sparkdesk&fr2=ps&cs=bz&fr=sparkdesk&p=Cook%2C+whose+interim+name+suppression+lapsed%2C+had+previously+pleaded+not+guilty+to+the+charges+last+month.+Cook+gained+publicity+when+he+teamed+up+with+WhaleOil+blogger+Cameron+Slater+to+publish+details+of+the+Auckland+mayor%27s+high-profile+affair+in+2013.+Cook+was+remanded+to+an+address+in+Masterton+until+he+

Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2015, 12:51:06 pm »

As I posted, it only appeared in the print edition of the Wairarapa Times-Age.

Would you like me to scan the article in the WTA and post it to PROVE I'm not making it up?
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2015, 02:37:26 pm »

As I posted, it only appeared in the print edition of the Wairarapa Times-Age.

Would you like me to scan the article in the WTA and post it to PROVE I'm not making it up?

I think I'd better do a AV scan
somehow a link leads me to Pennsylvania.

http://www.archive.org/stream/registerofpennsy09haza/registerofpennsy09haza_djvu.txt

Roll Eyes

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: