Xtra News Community 2
April 18, 2024, 09:30:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Norman Gunston

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Norman Gunston  (Read 286 times)
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« on: January 27, 2009, 05:31:40 pm »

Im sorry - I just have to - I stumbled on a news item, which led me to an interview Norman did with Cheech & Chong - and then this classic with Mick Jagger - I can remember the night I saw this back in the 80s.  I laughed myself stupid.  Micks obviously stoned, on tour in Aussie and Norman has arrived for the interview.
I love Normans hairdo 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/69zoOUUxbJI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/69zoOUUxbJI</a>
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

chrismrky

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 06:10:16 pm »

haaaaa haaaaa

god I remember that guy so well....................oh  brings back so many memories.  I saw the stones when they first came to NZ, must of been in the 70's.   I snuck out with my brother and his mates who took me to the concert,  My Mum was NOT impressed as I was definitely not old enough!!. Tongue Wink  My first big concert,  we queued for HOURS!!!  LOL  soooo many memories

thanks for that post   Loved it
Report Spam   Logged

today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday....is it really been that bad today?

If we can put two men on the moon.....why cant we put the whole lot there? eh?
Calliope
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

If music be the food of love, play on

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 06:54:05 pm »

Ah the Stones - 1973 Western Springs - and I didn't have to buy a ticket as I lived up on the hill overlooking WS.
Report Spam   Logged

[W]hat the internet and its cult of anonymity do is to provide a blanket sort of immunity for anybody who wants to say anything about anybody else, and it would be difficult in this sense to think of a more morally deformed exploitation of the concept of free speech.
- Richard Bernstein in the New York Times
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 07:30:34 pm »

I did security for them and Elton at Western Springs - werent sposed to be looking though.
Our job was backs to the stage watching the fence. 
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
chrismrky

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 10:34:17 am »

LOL  how weird is that...........we were all there then

and here we are now!!!!!

but then there was something like 30,000 to 40,000 people there, so I suppose its quite logical, afterall nz is soooo small

Report Spam   Logged

today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday....is it really been that bad today?

If we can put two men on the moon.....why cant we put the whole lot there? eh?
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 12:20:44 pm »

Ive met quite a few people who were at the Anti vietnam demos in 69-70.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: