Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 05:51:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

I am so angry and upset

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I am so angry and upset  (Read 991 times)
Alicat
« on: April 06, 2010, 09:03:20 pm »

What it boils down to is that the daughter saw the wee cat as a nuisance. 'R' will not make a fuss as she is a kind hearted and lovely lady who won't want any ill-feeling in her family. She will just grieve by herself although she is likely to talk it over with her younger daughter who is really lovely.

I can only assume that the daughter gave some bullshit story to the Vet about the wee cat becoming frail. She apparently told Mum and Dad that she was vomiting. FFS - all cats vomit. They eat grass then puke on the carpet in comfort. For all we know the daughter may have even told the Vet that it was her Mother's wish to haev the cat put down.

The only person who knows what really happened is the bitch daughter.

I regret that I didn't make it clearer to the family that if anything happened to 'R' they should call Mum and Dad immediately and that we would look after the wee cat. I can't stop thinking about that.

Mum and Dad know absolutely that if and when something happens to them and they can't look after their 2 year old Burmese - she comes to live with me for how ever long she needs to stay. That means also that she will live with me permanently when Mum and Dad are no longer with us. Mitzi has holidays here with them at least 3-4 times a year. She is already part of this family.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: