Xtra News Community 2
April 18, 2024, 07:52:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Must watch movie - Law Abiding Citizen (Caution Spoilers)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Must watch movie - Law Abiding Citizen (Caution Spoilers)  (Read 950 times)
Crusader
« on: March 30, 2010, 05:24:32 pm »

Watched the movie 'Law Abiding Citizen' last night and OMG what an awesome film. It really gets you thinking on how you would react in a similiar situation.

PLOT
Clyde Shelton (Gerard Butler) is a brilliant planner and inventor. One night two robbers invade his Philadelphia home and brutally kill his wife and daughter, and almost kill him. The killers are caught, and Assistant DA Nick Rice (Jamie Foxx) is assigned the case. Nick is ordered by the DA to make a deal with one of the killers to testify against his partner for a 10 year plea bargain prison sentence. Clyde doesn't want Nick to make the deal, but Nick says it was too late and the deal is done. The other killer got the death penalty. After 10 years, the other killer is released from prison, and he soon ends up dead. Clyde is arrested and kind of admits to Nick that he did it. Clyde is put in jail, and he warns Nick that he must fix the broken justice system that failed him and his family or else anyone connected to his case will soon die. Even from jail, Clyde's threats become a reality, and Nick must stop Clyde before his family is next.

I found it to be the first film ever where I was rooting for the bad guy. Being a new father, it really made me think of the type of person I would turn into if this same thing happened to me. Download it from here if you want to watch it.

DvDrip[Eng]-FXG]http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5328834/Law_Abiding_Citizen[2009]DvDrip[Eng]-FXG

Make sure you have an FTP application on your PC if you want to download it. You can download the FTP application that I use from here.

http://www.limewire.com/download/ Download the basic version as it is free.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Alicat
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 06:33:41 pm »

I agree Crusader - it's a must see movie. I went and saw it on Saturday with 2 friends. Gerard Butler was awesome as was Jamie Foxx. Like you, we were all on the side of the 'baddie.'
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 09:11:00 am »

It is brutal. 

Gerard Butler at his best. **swoon**

Mr DT insisted he didn't jump when the judge bought it - I insist he did..... along with the guy in the seat on the other side of me.  In fact I'm sure the whole theatre jumped.

I loved the part when they met the spy........ "he's not a spy.  I'm a spy.  He's the guy spy's go to.  If he wants you dead... you're dead"
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 04:20:42 pm »

It is brutal. 

Gerard Butler at his best. **swoon**

Even though he was playing the 'baddie' (term used rather loosely) he was the hero. If he was really good Gerard could have me ... well ... actually ... he could even have me if he was really bad

as you were
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 04:22:21 pm »

It is brutal. 

Mr DT insisted he didn't jump when the judge bought it - I insist he did..... along with the guy in the seat on the other side of me.  In fact I'm sure the whole theatre jumped.

I loved the part when they met the spy........ "he's not a spy.  I'm a spy.  He's the guy spy's go to.  If he wants you dead... you're dead"

Yep - everyone jumped around me too. I had this feeling when the phone rang that 'that' is what was going to happen so was sort of ready for it.

I loved the spy line as well - very well said.
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 04:23:38 pm »

A friend and I went to GREEN ZONE yesterday and really enjoyed it. It was a bloody good movie - very fast moving and plenty of action. We were the only two females in the theatre - onviously some think it's a blokes movie.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: