Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 09:20:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

French dropping a plan for a tax on domestic carbon dioxide emissions.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: French dropping a plan for a tax on domestic carbon dioxide emissions.  (Read 155 times)
guest49
« on: March 24, 2010, 10:42:04 am »

Jean-Francois Cope, parliamentary leader of the governing UMP party, was quoted as saying the tax "would be Europe-wide or not (exist) at all".

Prime Minister Francois Fillon told parliament that the government should focus on policies that increased France's economic competitiveness.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8583898.stm

I'm starting to like the French more and more!
They take no shit from Somali pirates,
And it looks like theyre taking no shit from warmalists!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Magoo
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 01:59:23 pm »

You would think others would be seeing through the wool over the eyes by now and follow suit.
Report Spam   Logged
sickofpollies
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 04:27:39 pm »

You would think others would be seeing through the wool over the eyes by now and follow suit.

Do you know how many trillions are involved in this scam? I cited one fund worth €4trillion (of which the BBC pension fund has wrapped up in it to the tune of £8billion). The money being poured into this is tremendous! With this type of money I doubt the gravy train will stop suddenly; it's probably more a slow train wreck as more and more wheels come off. I suspect slow enough so that the true money makers can leap onto another bandwagon with which to dupe the gullible.
Report Spam   Logged

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: