Xtra News Community 2
March 30, 2024, 01:24:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Fun Stuff and Pix Trix

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fun Stuff and Pix Trix  (Read 1215 times)
Nitpicker1
« on: February 21, 2009, 08:08:38 am »

Foggy Day at Deborah Bay

taken with steamdriven Sony Mavica MVC-FD75  (floppy disc storage)

animated with squirlz water reflections
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jodes
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 08:28:00 am »

I like that you got down closer to the water line for this shot and the animation is great.
Report Spam   Logged

Jody
Nitpicker1
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 05:19:16 am »

The old Mavica has a function where multiple images play back as a video, but viewable only in the camera. The jerkiness of this rendition is because I lost
interest after I took each frame into my PSP7 for edit then to Animation Shop. It probably would have been better if I hadn't cropped each one manually
Report Spam   Logged
bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 11:31:53 pm »

Ooooo manual cropping is a pain in the you know where.
I use PSP8 for my photo edits, but Im checking out Adobe photoshop elements 6 which is supposedly great for photographic whizzbangery?
 Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Lets kill all the warmongers.
donquixotenz
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

STILL TILTING

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 06:37:12 am »

one can take frame shots from video amd compile them in animationshop to produce gif animations that are easily posted and rather than cropping one can reduce size so that if all are taken fron the same aspect the background does not jump about.
I think animation shop psp 7 and microsoft office picture manager are all one needs although I would like some of the latest they are good enough for me.
another hand program is windows movie maker although there is some handy software that is usually included with your camera pack. all that being said I shoot and save all in raw and copy to the mod programs this retaining the original raw data as a pernament file.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 06:42:04 am by donquixotenz » Report Spam   Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.

But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...

WOW, What a Ride!"

Please note: IMHO and e&oe apply to all my posts.
bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 03:00:02 am »

ooooh can one.....?
 Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Nitpicker1
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 07:00:00 am »

one can take frame shots from video amd compile them in animationshop

Not from the Mavica that took the still shots in Reply #2, Don.  It's Multiple images play back, but are viewable as video only in the camera. It's "memory stick" is a 3.5" floppy disk.

They cost $NZ1300 back about 1991 and it's weight without battery is 20.7 US ozs.
My latest is a Sony Cybershot ($350) and I have yet to learn how to drive it without the destruction book.

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2001_reviews/fd75.html

Report Spam   Logged
bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2009, 03:17:58 am »

Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: