Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 08:06:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

NO thanks, Facebook, I don't want to join

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NO thanks, Facebook, I don't want to join  (Read 4942 times)
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2012, 12:28:05 pm »

BTW....about Facebook.

I joined Facebook a few years ago, then did absolutely nothing more. I didn't even create a detailed profile.

Last year (in about September), after numerous emails from Facebook, I logged in again and approved the pending Friends in the HUGE list pending who I actually knew, and ignored the rest. I still didn't create a detailed profile.

Since then....nothing....I haven't been back.

So anyone hoping to get any juicy stuff from my Facebook page will find absolutely nothing....zero....zilch!!

BTW.....I also have a Google+ page, but I've never been back since setting it up — I was “invited” to join while it was still a beta concept long before it was opened to the public; possibly because I was one of the evaluators of Gmail when that was first created in beta form.

I guess that means that although I join social media, I don't really do social media, apart from messageboard forums.
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: