Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 06:34:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

It's official - Bobby is an idiot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's official - Bobby is an idiot  (Read 1135 times)
ssweetpea
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« on: March 11, 2011, 07:49:13 am »

Bobby just got an up close and personal lesson in computer printers.

He was on my lap when it started and had his nose in the printer slot when the first page shot out. He shot two feet into the air and landed on the floor leaving a couple of scratches on my knee.

He watched the second page emerge from the safety of the floor.

We had the camera out for the third page as he again had got up the courage to perch on top of the scanner cover nose in the slot. He flinched away when the page shot out.

He carefully observed the fourth page with his nose a much safer 6 inches away again with a flinch.

By the fifth page he had figured out that the paper had to be coming from somewhere probably underneath him or behind him.

By the sixth page he had his nose down behind the printer to try and figure out where.

That was over a year ago.

He still hasn't figured out the secrets of the printer - and he is still trying.

I just printed a page - he watched with interest - when it was finished he stood up and stuck his nose in the exit slot.
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: