Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 11:16:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Bad Parking

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad Parking  (Read 360 times)
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« on: March 03, 2010, 03:22:16 am »

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/image.cfm?c_id=1&gal_cid=1&gallery_id=109594#6846528
Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Magoo
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 06:30:00 am »

If I don't think I can get into a parking space in one hit  without making a spectacle of myself I go to another one.
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 07:38:45 am »

MrL cant park now, since his stroke.  Often I will repark, after hes hashed it, or he leaves it sticking out.  He doesnt worry about it.   Grin I worry bout how it looks more than him.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 08:31:59 am »

try this at home first

Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
guest49
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 09:07:54 am »

I would be very interested in watching him drive out of the park, if there was no-one to move the other car......
Report Spam   Logged
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 04:17:13 pm »

I would be very interested in watching him drive out of the park, if there was no-one to move the other car......

I think that was just a stunt Yak, I wonder how many times he tried it for that vid   Grin

I saw this one as it was happening, at Otago Yacht Club's Boat harbour: guy was backing out of angle park and I was waiting to go into where he had been.   Yelled but he didn't hear me. .. but he did see me laffin

I have pix of it before they jacked up the side of the car, held it up with concrete block but can't work out my file system  The AA workshop trolley jack being tried in this pic didn't work, either. Called breakdown truck in the end.   

Tj posted a vid on Doing it in Dunners, of a car just beatin a train across the railway track on the way to boat harbour.. I think I know the driver of that incident tooo whooooo  he wouldn't admit it but he blushed 

Report Spam   Logged

Newtown-Fella
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 05:29:16 am »

they drive amongst us

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/gallery-e6frer9f-1111120674469?page=1
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2010, 08:20:52 am »

they drive amongst us
And some of them for shorter periods than others Newt. Grin
Report Spam   Logged
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2010, 04:03:35 pm »

how's about this, from the top of Mt Cargill

Freecamping gone sour
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: