Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 12:08:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

FingerlickinChicken

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FingerlickinChicken  (Read 803 times)
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« on: September 13, 2009, 08:51:40 pm »

Here is a chicken recipe that also includes the use of popcorn as a stuffing - imagine that!   When I found this recipe I thought it was perfect for people like me who just are not sure how to tell when poultry is thoroughly cooked but not dried out.   Give this a try .... 

1 Large Chicken
1 cup melted butter
1 cup stuffing
1 cup of uncooked popcorn
Salt and pepper to taste.

Preheat oven to 220C
Brush chicken well with melted butter, salt and pepper.   Fill cavity with stuffing and popcorn.   Place in baking pan with the neck end towards the back of the oven.   Listen to the popping sounds.   When the chicken's arse blows the oven door open and the chicken flies across the room, it is done.

this reminded me of the first time I killed, drew, plucked, stuffed and cooked a chook. When I served it wheat spilled out of it's crop.  The wheat hadn't puffed.
Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Magoo
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 07:18:43 am »

Grin  Thanks for the warning.
Report Spam   Logged
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 09:07:52 am »

Video: How to make chicken korma and egg bhuni

Home » Food & Wine
By Charmian Smith on Wed, 13 Feb 2013
Cooking Videos | Food & Wine | ODTV Video | Egg recipes | Flavours of Home | chicken recipes

Abdul Mannan, from Bangladesh, shows how to make chicken korma and egg bhuna.

Abdul Mannan and his wife Momtaj Begum came to Dunedin from Bangladesh in December 2008 because the education opportunities were better for their children, Mueed Hasan (now 13) and Mridula (now 9). A mathematician and statistician, he studies part-time and works at the University of Otago library and Momtaj trained as a chef at Otago Polytechnic.

Since coming to New Zealand he has learned to cook from her, he says.

He says chicken korma served with biryani (spiced buttery rice) and egg bhuna is food the family would serve at Eid ul Fitri, the festival at the end of Ramadan.  ...

http://www.odt.co.nz/lifestyle/food-wine/245287/video-how-make-chicken-korma-and-egg-bhuni

Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: