Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 11:48:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

There's something really weird going on with Yahoo! Groups

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: There's something really weird going on with Yahoo! Groups  (Read 638 times)
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« on: February 28, 2010, 07:56:40 pm »

A number of groups I used to be a member of years ago, but which had the “plug pulled on them” by Yahoo! for various reasons have suddenly reappeared in My Groups when logged-in to Yahoo!

A couple of groups I used to belong to but which were deleted by the Group Owner have suddenly reappeared in My Groups when logged-in to Yahoo!

In all cases, the complete contents of the blocked/deleted groups are intact and they are open for posting.

A Yahoo! log-in email address that I used to use with Yahoo! Groups but which was blocked by them about four years ago has suddenly become active again.

I wonder if a Yahoo! employee has had a barney with them and decided to commit an act of sabotage by unlocking/restoring everything that was deleted or blocked?

It's an intriguing situation.

Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: