Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 04:08:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

The Male Crome Dome Look Is Everywhere:Lots Of Men Shave Their Heads Why??

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Male Crome Dome Look Is Everywhere:Lots Of Men Shave Their Heads Why??  (Read 596 times)
bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2009, 07:41:21 am »

Good point about the scrappers too Nits, youll notice that anyone who knows anything about street violence has short or no hair. The long haired thugs are at a real disadvantage when it comes to altercations. Once the hair is grabbed its all over rover, control of the head means control of the body and therefore control of the fight.
Report Spam   Logged

Lets kill all the warmongers.
Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2009, 07:44:18 am »

BM what do you mean by cleavage ?

Heres a thug
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 07:56:26 am by Im2Sexy4MyPants » Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
ssweetpea

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2009, 08:07:49 am »

I don't understand the bald head look.

It isn't just on thugs either.

Why would a man young enough to have a full head of hair shave it off to look old and ugly?

Guys - if you want to look older grow a beard and keep it neatly trimmed.

Ok I admit to being biased, Mr sp has a full head of hair and has had a beard since the 1992 power crisis. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/
Brownie55
Global Moderator
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

OK, so what’s the speed of dark?

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2009, 08:09:19 am »

LOL Nitz   I had an old bachelor uncle who used to rub onion on his bald patch.  
Report Spam   Logged

I almost had a psychic boyfriend, but he left me before we met.
guest49
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2009, 09:29:05 am »

I dont think I fit in here really.....
I hate long hair and absolutely detest beards.
Report Spam   Logged
ssweetpea

« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2009, 09:37:50 am »

Long hair is a bad look on a man - especially if they are greying or balding Shocked

Long beards aren't good either. Something a little more substantial than a O'Clock shadow but still pretty short works well if a bloke needs to look a little older or hide a weak chin.

No mustache as tea strainer.
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/
beaker
Senator
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2009, 11:17:11 am »

Mr B went through the growing hair, shaving his head everyday to try and hide the bald patch.  The growing of the hair showed off the greying, and if it wasn't tied back you could see the bald patch.

The shaved head, while he had the head shape to suit it - was too much maintenance - and blades are not cheap.  He's now settled for a clipper cut to keep it nice and short. 
Report Spam   Logged

This job is a test . . . It is only a test . . . Had this been a real job . . . it would have come with raises, promotions and other signs of appreciation!!!
bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2009, 09:25:36 pm »

Long hair on men always looks effeminate.
Report Spam   Logged

Lets kill all the warmongers.
k1w14ever
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2009, 09:32:01 pm »

I am pleased i am not a male, last year when I shaved my head it look the the moon,  huge bump and indent marks all over it.  Not a smooth part of it.  And parts of my hair have grown back white
Report Spam   Logged

The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.
Calliope

If music be the food of love, play on

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2009, 09:52:18 pm »

Well Mr C is balding and has on occasion shaved it all off. He also has a nice healthy beard, which because of its length is not scratchy.
Personally it is not the hair or lack of it that matters. Mr C is no way near being a thug.
Report Spam   Logged

[W]hat the internet and its cult of anonymity do is to provide a blanket sort of immunity for anybody who wants to say anything about anybody else, and it would be difficult in this sense to think of a more morally deformed exploitation of the concept of free speech.
- Richard Bernstein in the New York Times
Brownie55
Global Moderator

OK, so what’s the speed of dark?

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2009, 09:56:58 pm »

Definitely suits some men. They look younger shaved than receding or graying etc.
Report Spam   Logged

I almost had a psychic boyfriend, but he left me before we met.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: