Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 02:30:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Kate Moss finally needs a bra. :-(

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate Moss finally needs a bra. :-(  (Read 261 times)
DazzaMc
Don't give me Karma!
Admin Staff
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« on: February 19, 2009, 07:50:48 am »

Kate Moss isn’t pregnant - but some recent weight gain means the British supermodel now needs to wear a bra.

The model - who sparked baby rumours when she showed off a slightly rounded stomach in London at the weekend - insists she has gained some weight "in the right place".

She said: "I am a woman now. It's true. Honestly, I've never worn a bra in my life. Ever! It's so awful, even my friends are phoning me up and saying, 'Are you pregnant?'

"And I'm like, 'No! I just put on a couple of pounds and they went in the right place.' Isn’t that weird?"

The formerly gaunt star - who is launching a range of underwear for British high street Topshop - says she can now “fill a B-cup” and is wearing bras for the first time.

She adds: "I've just started wearing bras. It's a miracle. Great timing for my lingerie collection. I've just grown breasts."

Kate loves her body, but is concerned her Kills rocker boyfriend Jamie Hince might not be happy with her new curves.

The 35-year-old beauty added to New York magazine: “My boyfriend might not like them. I’m a bit worried”.

The model also lashed out at Tom Cruise and his wife Katie Holmes, claiming they cut in front of her and designer Stella McCartney at last year’s Met Ball in New York.

Kate had been waiting in line for more than an hour.

She said: "Tom and Katie just walked right up to the front, and we were like, 'Who the f**k are they? They're not even in fashion!' "

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4851822a1860.html

A global day of mourning should be announced...
What a sad event.....

Cry

Personally - I reckon bra-less is sexier than just topless... more tasteful

R.I.P. Boobies!

« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 07:55:57 am by DazzaMc » Report Spam   Logged

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

k1w14ever
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 09:49:53 am »

roflmao,  you are so funny.
Report Spam   Logged

The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.
guest49
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 10:17:55 am »

This item of breathtaking news would have to be way up there with the "Who Gives A Faaaaak items, wouldnt it?

Jesus Christ!

I just saw your picture of that anorexic stick insect with legs like pipe cleaners! 
I know her beaus have always been trashed on Meth, but how anyone could find that thing attractive, is beyond me.
Report Spam   Logged
DazzaMc
Don't give me Karma!
Admin Staff

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 10:21:02 am »

Nar - dont like her all that much but she was, in her bra-less ways - a great role model for all other woman!
 Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

dragontamer
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 10:25:06 am »

Oh bullshit.   
Report Spam   Logged
DazzaMc
Don't give me Karma!
Admin Staff

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 10:31:23 am »

Lol..

She looks healthy enough to me....
 Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009, 01:03:20 pm »

LOL Daz - looks like shes wearing her kids 'kini.  Her tits are tied in there so tight she might give herself lumps.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
relaxed1
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2009, 01:43:35 pm »

ummm yep she needs a bikini top with straps...that girl has always been skinny
Report Spam   Logged

I know how i am and your approval isn't needed
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2009, 01:46:42 pm »

When implants go bad .. hahahah
This is Aja

Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Calliope
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

If music be the food of love, play on

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2009, 02:04:52 pm »

pulleeeeeeeeeesse
Report Spam   Logged

[W]hat the internet and its cult of anonymity do is to provide a blanket sort of immunity for anybody who wants to say anything about anybody else, and it would be difficult in this sense to think of a more morally deformed exploitation of the concept of free speech.
- Richard Bernstein in the New York Times
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2009, 04:10:55 pm »

Sorry Calli scroll past it!!
Report Spam   Logged

Crusader
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2009, 04:19:56 pm »

I wonder how her man has coped all these years when getting a telling off? Aren't breasts there for men to look at when they have to put up with the nagging?  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2009, 05:22:27 pm »

I dont imagine either of them look at her breasts when shes naked, bet they turn the lights out. Female Devil
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: