Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 05:08:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Blues Brews and BBQ's oh yeah party!!!!!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blues Brews and BBQ's oh yeah party!!!!!!!  (Read 986 times)
Crusader
« on: February 06, 2010, 06:10:08 pm »

What an awesome day here down in Blenheim. Went along to the Blues Brews and BBQ's.  Am typing this completely off my face and using the backspace key a little bit more than usual to string together a coherant (sp?) sentence.

But I just wanted to say happy waitangi day there xnc2. You guys rock.

OMG this is awesome I feel so much love right now. Usually when I am drunk I get fired up. Don't know why it is different now.

About to find out if I truely wear the pants at home and tell Mrs C that I am hitting the TOWN TONIGHT OH YEAH!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  Grin

Please delete this post before i come and check on this thread tomorrow when I am sober and feeling regretful.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Magoo
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 07:17:36 pm »

::)Ummmm now will Crusader be asleep at this moment?   Did he go out on the town again tonight or would any more fun today be too much.
Report Spam   Logged
Crusader
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 01:56:12 pm »

LOL Jane marched Tarzan off to sleep last night pretty quickly putting an end to him beating his chest. Tarzan was grateful for it this morning not waking up with a hangover.

But it was a great day though. However I hear the streets of Blenheim are a mess today with vomit everywhere and shops broken into and stuff urinated on. That sort  of behaviour just ruins it for the rest of us.
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 05:32:48 am »

Grin  A very sensible Jane.
Report Spam   Logged
Justic
Global Moderator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 11:21:39 am »

LOL Jane marched Tarzan off to sleep last night pretty quickly putting an end to him beating his chest. Tarzan was grateful for it this morning not waking up with a hangover.

But it was a great day though. However I hear the streets of Blenheim are a mess today with vomit everywhere and shops broken into and stuff urinated on. That sort  of behaviour just ruins it for the rest of us.

Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."
ssweetpea
Senator
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 08:56:13 pm »

belated hair of

Cool
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: