Xtra News Community 2
April 19, 2024, 01:34:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

a shot in the dark

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a shot in the dark  (Read 441 times)
akadaka
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« on: February 04, 2010, 04:25:40 pm »

anyone here of to acdc tonight............were just priming up with some jacks and  chilly blues before we head of in 45 mins.......if anyones going i will make up a big xnc2 banner and say g day Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 04:29:15 pm »

thought you went to the one the other night

Ill be there .. in spirit
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
akadaka

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 04:34:50 pm »

yeh we did wellington after a mates wedding but it was so bloody good we are doing it again.Shit if they play in matamata next week i will go there too Grin
Report Spam   Logged

akadaka

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 04:48:13 pm »

were off.......................thunder na na na nah na na nah nah   ......thunder na na na nah na na nah nah Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Justic
Global Moderator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 04:53:04 pm »

anyone here of to acdc tonight............were just priming up with some jacks and  chilly blues before we head of in 45 mins.......if anyones going i will make up a big xnc2 banner and say g day Grin

Cry Please stop gloating akadaka, it hurts, really, really hurts.  Number 3 son was taking me tonight and Mr J was taking me to Wellie for the sevens until I broke my ankle.

Think number 3 son is now taking a lady friend to ACDC and we have given our Wellie tickets etc to number 1 son and his wife.

I will sulk at home sucking on pain relief washed down with a nice NZ vino.
Report Spam   Logged

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 04:57:31 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Magoo
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 04:59:21 pm »

Commiserations Justic.     What bad luck.            Two of the grandkids will be there tonight.
Report Spam   Logged
robman
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 06:40:31 pm »

I dropped my brother and a couple of his mates off at the Springs an hour ago. I have to go back at 11:00...
Report Spam   Logged

I once thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.
Ferney
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 07:27:09 pm »

My 18yr old grandson drove down from Auckland to Wellington last Wednesday to see AC/DC at last Thursdays concert.   Don't know why he and his girlfriend and another friend decided on Wellington.....the adventure I think.   

Bad luck about your ankle Justic.  Don't fall over and break the other one..   Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Justic
Global Moderator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2010, 07:35:14 pm »

My 18yr old grandson drove down from Auckland to Wellington last Wednesday to see AC/DC at last Thursdays concert.   Don't know why he and his girlfriend and another friend decided on Wellington.....the adventure I think.   

Bad luck about your ankle Justic.  Don't fall over and break the other one..   Grin

Smiley I can't walk that fast at the moment Ferney.

I often wish I could stay home from work but I am learning fast that it can get pretty brain dumbing.
Report Spam   Logged

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 07:41:15 pm »

Smiley I can't walk that fast at the moment Ferney.

I often wish I could stay home from work but I am learning fast that it can get pretty brain dumbing.

Its only brain dumbing if you let it be, Justic  Cool

Winter time for us is a slow down, summer though, we find heaps to do.  Ive noticed a downturn since MrLs strokes though, have to do things in the morning when hes fresh, by about 11am hes starting to tire in the brain  Sad
Report Spam   Logged

Ferney
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2010, 07:42:12 pm »

I was referring to the pain killers washed down with the vino.   Smiley

True about the staying home especially if you're not too mobile.
I was in plaster once from finger tips to elbow and after two weeks I told my boss I was going nuts so he sent a car for me every morning and home again and took all the typing home for his wife to do.   
Report Spam   Logged
robman
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2010, 07:44:00 pm »

I can hear snatches of the concert from Oratia.... Really...!
Report Spam   Logged

I once thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2010, 07:44:34 pm »

yeh - being immobile is the pits

might have to arrange some entertainment for Justic tomorrow.

Justic .. what are your hobbies and your secret wish?
Report Spam   Logged

Justic
Global Moderator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2010, 07:53:16 pm »

I can hear snatches of the concert from Oratia.... Really...!

I believe you Rob.

Lovelee I have a lot of interests but I don't have a walking plaster as yet.

I think I am just so used to the full on pressure of my job.

That and some guilt about wasting most of the day posting rubbish in here.  Smiley

I can't tell you my secret wish sorry.  It may even shock you  Embarrassed
Report Spam   Logged

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2010, 07:59:29 pm »

Ok then I'll have to make something up
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: