Xtra News Community 2
April 19, 2024, 07:51:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Elderly woman jailed for killing cyclist

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elderly woman jailed for killing cyclist  (Read 1066 times)
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2010, 11:40:20 am »

I dont believe thats a million dollar home .. its a bach .. on scruffy ground.  Beautiful homes like some of those around us are ginormous places and only one is a mill.  Most are round the 500k mark.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Magoo
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2010, 11:48:32 am »

I dont believe thats a million dollar home .. its a bach .. on scruffy ground.

Despite being painted during her sentencing as a struggling superannuitant, documents showed Downer owned a four-hectare beachfront Te Horo home. A rating valuation, determined in August 2008, estimated the Te Hapua home and property to be worth $1.15 million.

So arguably it is worth more than that now.
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2010, 11:55:42 am »

Grin  not convinced at all.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Newtown-Fella
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2010, 02:41:44 pm »

Grin  not convinced at all.

why am i picturing the green eyed monster ?
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2010, 02:56:28 pm »

Dont be a fucking idiot all your life!

Report Spam   Logged

Newtown-Fella
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2010, 03:10:32 pm »

Dont be a fucking idiot all your life!

oh i think your wearing that mantle very well  Grin

Valuation NZ state that the 4 hectare property and house is worth $1.15 as @ August 2008 plus yet you dispute that

[ 1 hectare = 2.47105381 acres so shes sitting on approx 10 acres ]

guess her section & "bach" as you call it is a tad bigger than your pavlova paradise in Kawhai L'lee ??

a four-hectare beachfront Te Horo home. A rating valuation, determined in August 2008, estimated the Te Hapua home and property to be worth $1.15 million.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 06:27:48 pm by Newtown-Fella » Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2010, 03:22:18 pm »

prat
Report Spam   Logged

nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2010, 03:48:32 pm »

I dont believe thats a million dollar home .. its a bach .. on scruffy ground.

Despite being painted during her sentencing as a struggling superannuitant, documents showed Downer owned a four-hectare beachfront Te Horo home. A rating valuation, determined in August 2008, estimated the Te Hapua home and property to be worth $1.15 million.

So arguably it is worth more than that now.

and:
...She is described as having "supporters", but it has also been reported that Downer has fallen out with most of her children, that her descent into booze began with the death of a two-year-old daughter 23 years ago, that she was in the past a victim of violence, and that she had an unhappy marriage. Some or all of this can possibly be connected with straight lines. No husband is in evidence...

Lips sealed
Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
Sir Blodsnogger
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2010, 03:59:17 pm »

The obvious glee with which some posters in here regard the tragic circumstances of her driving infringement is the same as rabid fenzied dogs hunting down someone who has a serious problem.

Give it up for pity sake. Angry
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2010, 04:03:06 pm »

Whats happened to you?  Have you taken some 'be nice' pills?
Report Spam   Logged

Sir Blodsnogger
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2010, 05:19:56 pm »

Dont push me into fessing up LL
 Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2010, 05:23:22 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Yargar_7

« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2016, 10:10:31 pm »

Yeah I have heard about this already. My cousin was working with a DUI attorney Los Angeles and he told me about it. He told me that it was quite a normal thing and many rich and influential people get away with these kind of charges.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: